The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What does it mean to be Canadian?

TimberWolf

I am a Canadian .. I have lived in the USA .. Canada is a far better place to live, period, even if you are rich and have armed guards outside your "made in the USA" bunker .. please, stay down there .. we do NOT need any more genetic ignorance melding its way into our "pool" .. we already have enough "health care" free-loaders coming North to live "free" .. now go enjoy your Reality TV ..

Being a Canadian - holding a Canadian citizenship.

Of course answering the thread's topic wouldn't have made for a fun two pages of people patting each other on the back for being born or living in a particular country. You're all so brave and strong and apologetic and under-rated and nice. And as soon as I receive my citizenship, I'll be just like you.

Don't Nathan Fillion me. I'll firefly the hell out of you. Perhaps even pull a Dr. Horrible.

It's ok Satan...I'm not nor was I attacking you. You do not have to get your back up. If me telling you you're an overly cynical person is something new to you I'm sorry for that....but I always thought that was part of the persona.

Being a Canadian - holding a Canadian citizenship.

Of course answering the thread's topic wouldn't have made for a fun two pages of people patting each other on the back for being born or living in a particular country. You're all so brave and strong and apologetic and under-rated and nice. And as soon as I receive my citizenship, I'll be just like you.

Archived