The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jason Garrison wants us to choose his nickname

Everybody Hates Raymond

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I think this thread is relevant again, when this thread was made it was directly after the signing, meaning some of us may or may not have been under the influence of a certain blue-N-green kool-aid fueled hype machine. so after 15 games maybe people want to change their opinion? How bout we just call him "Ja2on"?

As in 2 points through 15 games....as in 7 points in 48 games...one might even extrapolate further and possibly look forward to a 16 point season that may or may not be out of garrisons grasp! So let's celebrate, celebrate the success of british columbias native son, the 2nd best thing to come out of white rock(Jim Hughson>JG5) and give him a proper Canuck Fan Appointed Official Nickname! So let's show our truest Blue-N-Green Pride! Allow me to get things rolling......

A. Jason "get money" Garrison

B. Jason "Dat NTC" Garrison

C. Jason "I probably just need a twin" Garrison

D. Jason " at least I'm a +player" Garrison

E. Jason "NW division>>>SEdivision" Garrison

As with all multiple choice tests, I'm going pick C. I think if jason garrison had a twin, he'd(they'd) probably get credit for twice as many points. But feel free to come up with your own suggestions or feel free to expand on my ideas

And for the record I don't really like Ja2on for the same reason I don't like 7uongo, it's unfair to judge a player(and try and get a nickname to stick) based on a few games. So maybe we should just wait until JG5 gets better acquainted with the team and system and earn himself a nickname, I mean FCS (lol) have we even gave booth a nickname yet?

I think this thread is relevant again, when this thread was made it was directly after the signing, meaning some of us may or may not have been under the influence of a certain blue-N-green kool-aid fueled hype machine. so after 15 games maybe people want to change their opinion? How bout we just call him "Ja2on"?

As in 2 points through 15 games....as in 7 points in 48 games...one might even extrapolate further and possibly look forward to a 16 point season that may or may not be out of garrisons grasp! So let's celebrate, celebrate the success of british columbias native son, the 2nd best thing to come out of white rock(Jim Hughson>JG5) and give him a proper Canuck Fan Appointed Official Nickname! So let's show our truest Blue-N-Green Pride! Allow me to get things rolling......

A. Jason "get money" Garrison

B. Jason "Dat NTC" Garrison

C. Jason "I probably just need a twin" Garrison

D. Jason " at least I'm a +player" Garrison

E. Jason "NW division>>>SEdivision" Garrison

As with all multiple choice tests, I'm going pick C. I think if jason garrison had a twin, he'd(they'd) probably get credit for twice as many points. But feel free to come up with your own suggestions or feel free to expand on my ideas

And for the record I don't really like Ja2on for the same reason I don't like 7uongo, it's unfair to judge a player(and try and get a nickname to stick) based on a few games. So maybe we should just wait until JG5 gets better acquainted with the team and system and earn himself a nickname, I mean FCS (lol) have we even gave booth a nickname yet?

Archived