The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why Vancouver can finally cheer for Lu (Cujo, Beezer...Roberto)

bure's triple deke

Or...

With Schneider

2012-2013 - Lockout

2013-2014 - Miss the playoffs, 9th in the conference, get a bad pick too.

No one knows what will happen if Schneider is our starter, it is a big gamble. Meanwhile, we have a guaranteed 30-win goalie in Luongo and we're trying to get rid of him. Makes no sense. What do people expect happen, Schneider to put up 40 or 45 wins? That's not happening.

um,,I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit. The game 4-5 implosion they were talking about was the Chicago series was in rebuttal to why Lu's save on Sharp could/should have never happened if Lu did not meltdown for the 3rd year in a row vs the Hawks

Then this statement you made is crap,

"Luo has had an exceptIonal career carrying the Canucks.Mikey the GM was an NHL forward so he has yet to learn how important D and a #1 goalie are to winning it all.Mike is whistling dixie putting in a goalie with no more than one playoff win and 34 games played in the regular season in net with the window closing."

Or...

With Schneider

2012-2013 - Lockout

2013-2014 - Miss the playoffs, 9th in the conference, get a bad pick too.

No one knows what will happen if Schneider is our starter, it is a big gamble. Meanwhile, we have a guaranteed 30-win goalie in Luongo and we're trying to get rid of him. Makes no sense. What do people expect happen, Schneider to put up 40 or 45 wins? That's not happening.

"Luo has had an exceptIonal career carrying the Canucks.Mikey the GM was an NHL forward so he has yet to learn how important D and a #1 goalie are to winning it all.Mike is whistling dixie putting in a goalie with no more than one playoff win and 34 games played in the regular season in net with the window closing."

Aren't most Luongo haters the ones who jumped on the bandwagon after 06-07? The Canucks were going no where before Nonis pulled off that steal of a deal to land Luongo in a Canucks jersey (Naslund aging, Sedins before they were Art Ross winners). I remember when 06-07 was going to be a rebuilding season and 08-09 as well after Gillis came on board. Since then we have seen 2 second round appearances and one Stanley Cup final. I'll take Luongo any day of the week thank you very much. That being said I also like Schneider so it's gonna be a sad day when one of them goes.

I read an article comparing stats of Lou VS Theodore ans Clemmenson with Marchison waiting in the wings. Lou gives them 1/8 of a goal per game over the tandem. How much do you think Florida is going to pay for that tiny improvement? Not that bushel full Canuck fans are hoping for !!!

Archived