The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Why Vancouver can finally cheer for Lu (Cujo, Beezer...Roberto)

bure's triple deke

It is. But like I said, the stats still don't mean everything. If FLA got Lu, it would help them more than just one fewer goal against every 8 games.

Stats are good for a general idea of how good a player is, but only by watching them play will you get a proper evaluation.

Yes, but Ward's cap hit is 6.3m now. Niemi is 3.8 now

According to capgeek there are 8 goalies who have higher hits that Luongo. Ward is the only one with a ring. As a matter of fact in the top 25 there are only 7 cup winners(and thats counting both Bruins and bryz who was the back-up at the time)

Players can only stay on ELCs for so long

BTW Schneider has the 15th highest cap hit and has won nothing

And if I thought you were a goaltending coach or had some profound knowledge of the position, your opinions might carry some weight, but my guess is that you don;t and thus just am empty , baseless opinion. Stats really do matter, never moreson than in goaltending. To disregard them and base opinions on watching on tv...is laughable.

If you were to either watch a goalie play, or just look at his stats, you'd get a better evaluation by watching him play.

Besides, if it's all just opinion, why does yours hold more merit than mine? Pretty sure everyone's opinion holds the same value.

You mean Luo's job was to play d and forward and goal ?

Certainly,there was little to no goal scoring going on and all the D save Tanev were injured so Luo did his best given the sad circumstances.

Time to accept the situation as it was and stop laying the blame on one player when the whole team was pulverized,Riviera.

Your ignorance astounds me is clearly a derogatory term and I'm sure you understand that. When you make a statement like that you are calling him ignorant. There is a rule that you can not make direct attacks on other members, calling someone ignorant is a direct attack.

Certainly,there was little to no goal scoring going on and all the D save Tanev were injured so Luo did his best given the sad circumstances.

Time to accept the situation as it was and stop laying the blame on one player when the whole team was pulverized,Riviera.

Nino mate, you are way too easily offended.

You should see what I have been called .............and never reported it ...........wellllllll not quite true I reported a whole pack of people after I was given an undeserved warning, but I was pissed off..............needless to say nothing happened.

But life goes on............this is CDC. :)

I see.So you get an "undeserved warning" and then report me for what you interpret as an insult to another poster.

This board is chock a block full of insults,Nino.

Insults for players,coaches,GM's ,Fin- and especially other poster's opinions.

There is a huge difference between insulting somebody and really threatening somebody.

All posters have opinions and that is what this board is all about.

I see.So you get an "undeserved warning" and then report me for what you interpret as an insult to another poster.

This board is chock a block full of insults,Nino.

Insults for players,coaches,GM's ,Fin- and especially other poster's opinions.

There is a huge difference between insulting somebody and really threatening somebody.

All posters have opinions and that is what this board is all about.

You should get a ban and I'm sure at some point you will. You post like you know that others can't hit you like you would be if you were face to face with someone. You are trolling, this is the text book example of it. You are insulting other posters directly not just there ideas. If the mods followed there own rules you would get a ban. And stop sending me PM's I'm sure your more mature then your acting. Give up on nit, nino...hes a gulf Island / tv analyst ! Can;t argue with those credentials !! No hockey rinks there either.. !

Archived