The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The nail in the Romney coffin?

Satan's Evil Twin

It's not like anyone is kidding themselves - Republicans are completely hopeless this election season. They're so far gone that winning is not even a remote possibility. From Ryan's anti-abortion record being worse than Akin's (you know, the "illegitimate rape" guy), to Romney's secret tax returns and retroactive retirements, this campaign is a bigger joke than when Palin was VP.

It's kind of wrong to call this the nail, when there are so many riddling the coffin already, but that's really neither here nor there.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-0imhVH4E0

God bless America. :lol:

Hitler? Or do you think American history started in the 1990s?

Seriously, they alienated the hispanic vote with Romneys "deport all the Mexicans" remarks and Obama already had the black vote. You cant win in America depending only on white votes anymore. And even those are pretty evenly split.

So ODD seeing people slam American Republicans one thread, and defend Harper and the Conservatives with all their lives in another. Republican ideals are VERY similar to the Conservative party. I have no problem with people who are conservative, but I really don't think most Canadians actually are conservative.

Too many people who vote, vote on the biases of it being a popularity contest. You should vote on which party shares your ideals. I am amazed how many people that voted for him are shocked at what Harper is doing...ummm conservatives do conservative things.

Yeah cause we all know how sensitive and caring Americans are towards other races (sarcasm)

If Americans don't give a flying you know what towards Africans what makes you think they care about Chinese slave labour?

Heck, most Americans think the Chinese are the enemy. This is no nail in the coffin in regards to Romney but it might upset Chinese-Americans a bit. Though how many Chinese-American US citizens living in the US, probably not that many. There's more living in Canada than America.

I hope Romney gets elected because Obama is a joke. He's been nothing short of disaster. Romeny would at least bring in some credibility and hopefully turn things around for the US

^ We don't have a clue what Romney believes because he avoids topics of substance and never tells the truth. All he does is pander to his apathetic audience, and even then he's too ridiculously out of touch to pull it off.

Paul Ryan is even worse. They're being set up for failure much like McCain and Palin were.

^ We don't have a clue what Romney believes because he avoids topics of substance and never tells the truth. All he does is pander to his apathetic audience, and even then he's too ridiculously out of touch to pull it off.

Paul Ryan is even worse. They're being set up for failure much like McCain and Palin were.

For those advocating Ron Paul - give your head a shake. The guy is a libertarian. If you think the polarization under the current regimes was bad - that is those who, to one degree or another support regulation - wait 'til a libertarian comes into power. China, Brazil, Russia and India x3.

But wait, Paul is trendy and cool, so it's all good.

The problem is capitalism, and Ron Paul is the face of it. Why in frack would you vote that man in?

I haven't watched this election as closely as I did the one in 08...Can somebody explain to me the Romney appeal that gives him a chance? He is anti gay marriage and anti choice and just seems like one of those d bags from highschool who became a businessman.

Archived