The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

two prospects that i hope stick

gjoseph89

It would be nice if Kevin Connauton and Nicklas Jenson stick this year. It seems like its been awhile since we had top prospects stick cause we are contending for the cup and veterans always push prospects down. It was kinda good in a way cause then guys like Cannauton and Schroeder can play alot in the minors to develope more. I really hope Kevin and Nicklas stay cause depth on defence hasn't been filled by one of our guys for sometime. It would be nice to have a breakout rightwinger for a change. Its time to start filling out our roster with guys we drafted. Has anyone seen them play regularely that can give insight on them?

I would like to see Schroeder step up and take that 2nd line spot by the horns while kesler is out. We've been waiting a while on this kid and there was decent hype about him when we picked him.

Would be nice to see him play second PP like Hodgson did and pot a few good goals.

Unfortunately from what I've seen of him, mist his goals are tap ins, doesn't seem to have as good a shot as cody

Next year (2013-2014) I would love to see Jensen, Schroeder, Lack and Cannauton all contribute.

Kassian should improve and having some good young guys who can play regular top 9 minutes and fill in top 6 would be great. I feel like that's why LA had success with their bottom 6- young guys with size who could skate

...depth on defence hasn't been filled by one of our guys for sometime. It would be nice to have a breakout rightwinger for a change. Its time to start filling out our roster with guys we drafted. Has anyone seen them play regularely that can give insight on them?

I would like to see Schroeder step up and take that 2nd line spot by the horns while kesler is out. We've been waiting a while on this kid and there was decent hype about him when we picked him.

Would be nice to see him play second PP like Hodgson did and pot a few good goals.

Unfortunately from what I've seen of him, mist his goals are tap ins, doesn't seem to have as good a shot as cody

This was my time posting a thread. Thanks there spelling police. I was a bit nervous writing this for that exact reason. I've seen some threads with really bad spelling and the police were all over them too. I like some of our fans insight on the team, but what i am learning is that some our fans are real jerks too.

Do you guys think Tanev is still a prospect for us, he seemed to be in the lineup pretty steady. I just think its fun to see a blend of our homegrown talent to be in with the veteran team. Detroit has done it for a long time and our team is almost mirrored to how they run their team.

Archived