The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PS3] GM Connected League (9 Teams Left)

Canucks4Cup2012

Im not in the league, But being a member of this board I have the right to post on this forum. There are some god awful trades happening here- and plenty others could agree. Also if youre going to call someone an idiot, use the correct form of the word "you're".

I would think twice before joining a league without some sort of a trading board. Any league that lets Maxme Lapierre for Marcus Johansson must have some issues.

Just my 2 cents.

EDIT: Also isint it funny how the first few trades in the league are all involved with the exact same teams involved (Toronto - Vancouver and Washington). It seems like a bad case of duplicating, get real, people who do that honestly need a life. You're making it so obvious.

ALL PARTICIPANTS ARE NOW REQUIRED TO RESPOND (in thread), INFORMING US OF THEIR CDC NAME/ACCOUNT IN ORDER TO CONTINUE

Please do so now, with a "hello I am ________" post so we can verify accounts. With the recent dup accounts in other games, we want to make sure people aren't cheating....

In order to proceed and have your trades confirmed, please identify yourself with your CDC info.

Thanks

Hello my name is Mr.Mulletandbars, Awesome for short. xXcaptainoatsXx on psn.

My only untouchables would be Hiller, Fowler, Getzlaf and Perry. Bobby Ryan, Koivu are on the block! Selanne can be had but will require a severe over payment. Shultz is also available nevermind. Looking to upgrade defence(NO 1 or solid NO2) and also second line center. Send me a message on PSN or PM on here. I will try to respond quickly.

• 1 month later...

Archived