The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

What GMMG wants for Luo

This is just a brief idea, but I feel that maybe Florida is not willing to give up enough to Vancouver for Luongo, but yet they still want him. Since rumours of late have been of Evander Kane not happy being in the Peg so maybe we can possibly make a reasonable three-way deal. I know that these deals almost never happen, but mauybe this is what it is gonna take to get a fair return for our franchises best goalie!

Three way deal:

To VAN:

Rights to Evander Kane

Fla - 3rd round pick

To FLA:

Roberto Luongo

To WIN:

Johnathan Huberdeau

Mason Raymond

This deal is sort of rough, there may need to be a bit of tweaking with adding prospects of picks to finalize the major deal. But this is what I feel has to be done to complete our Stanley Cup winning team!

PS if you don't think the deal is fair, post what you think is more fair!

As I said in my post, I guess you don't read, that this proposal is rough and maybe adding in a pick for Florida would make the deal better. You little kids don't understand though that Luongo is still worth so much compared to what everyone else says. He makes Florida an averagely crappy playoff deal to a cup contender overnight. Luongo should be able to aquire a top six forward and a pick.

As I said in my post, I guess you don't read, that this proposal is rough and maybe adding in a pick for Florida would make the deal better. You little kids don't understand though that Luongo is still worth so much compared to what everyone else says. He makes Florida an averagely crappy playoff deal to a cup contender overnight. Luongo should be able to aquire a top six forward and a pick.

WPG loses:

Rights to Evander Kane

WPG gains:

Jonathan Huberdeau

Mason Raymond

VAN loses:

Mason Raymond

Roberto Luongo

VAN gains:

Rights to Evander Kane

FLA- 3rd

FLA loses:

Jonathan Huberdeau

3rd

FLA Gains:

Roberto Luongo

Florida loses

I'm pretty sure that Florida doesn't lose by all means; maybe if Van gives them a 2nd round pick or something then maybe it's better but they are definitely not losing. You need to take into consideration that Luongo is still a top 5 goalie in the NHL that would make them a top notch team, thats very hard to score on, every night.

I'm pretty sure that Florida doesn't lose by all means; maybe if Van gives them a 2nd round pick or something then maybe it's better but they are definitely not losing. You need to take into consideration that Luongo is still a top 5 goalie in the NHL that would make them a top notch team, thats very hard to score on, every night.

Archived