The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Giants thread

Rate this topic

TACIC

They're gonna suck again this season, everyone should have knew that coming in. We'll get another high pick in the draft.

Still being a relatively young team, we will have most key pieces returning next year. Benson will come in and could very well be the difference maker we need. Probably end up close to or in the playoffs.

In 2 years, I have complete faith this will be a contending team again.

They're gonna suck again this season, everyone should have knew that coming in. We'll get another high pick in the draft.

Still being a relatively young team, we will have most key pieces returning next year. Benson will come in and could very well be the difference maker we need. Probably end up close to or in the playoffs.

In 2 years, I have complete faith this will be a contending team again.

so basically they are playing for a top draft and this year everyone can just pay their money and support a loser..teams like Seattle, Kelowna. Portland and others rebuild, we arent the only ones,, at least give us something to cheer about.

I love the Giants and sad to see this.

so basically they are playing for a top draft and this year everyone can just pay their money and support a loser..teams like Seattle, Kelowna. Portland and others rebuild, we arent the only ones,, at least give us something to cheer about.

I love the Giants and sad to see this.

yes ... they are asking us to pay big money , to see some young kids playing their hearts out .

yes ... they are asking us to pay big money , to see some young kids playing their hearts out .

$23.50, and $19.25 is "big money"? Sorry I guess my sarcasm detector is broken.

To illustrate your point.

That's only slightly more than going to see a movie. And I bet you're seeing a lot more effort than a bunch of actors and cgi.

Isn't parking at Canuck games almost $20?

Edited by Ghostsof1915

$23.50, and $19.25 is "big money"? Sorry I guess my sarcasm detector is broken.

To illustrate your point.

That's only slightly more than going to see a movie. And I bet you're seeing a lot more effort than a bunch of actors and cgi.

Isn't parking at Canuck games almost $20?

haha Im not saying your sarcasm detector is broken , but it might be out of batteries ... I agree completely ... great great value for you money . Thats why you see so many families , and not business men , talking on their phones .
  • Upvote 1

wow dropped in to the game tonight because I was in the area and they actually looked great tonight. not the team I expected to see. Also what a bunch of cheap shot artists kamloops are doing dirty stuff once the score was at 5-1and they knew it was out of reach. no class

wow dropped in to the game tonight because I was in the area and they actually looked great tonight. not the team I expected to see. Also what a bunch of cheap shot artists kamloops are doing dirty stuff once the score was at 5-1and they knew it was out of reach. no class

they looked great didnt they ? finally showed some potential !!!

Ive been trying to stay positive , and pump some giant tires , but it looks like this is a last place team again ... Bad news , is that it will be a long ass year , Good news, is that this team is gonna be stacked with young studs who will be a blast to watch on their journey to the memorial cup ..

is the pain worth the pleasure ? what do you guys think ...

Ive been trying to stay positive , and pump some giant tires , but it looks like this is a last place team again ... Bad news , is that it will be a long ass year , Good news, is that this team is gonna be stacked with young studs who will be a blast to watch on their journey to the memorial cup ..

is the pain worth the pleasure ? what do you guys think ...

I didnt think they would turn it around from worst team in Canadian junior hockey to the best in 1 year but some noticeable improvement would be nice,,they played well the other night, we will see where this goes, but I would sure like to see them make the playoffs.