The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Giants thread

Rate this topic

TACIC

I think this team is actually worse than last year..they play like they dont care..you could be right about Ward...I still say Tim Hunter would have been the better choice...

I was hoping for Hunter as well. Our loss, Moose Jaw's gain. The team needs to get better defence.

Edited by Ghostsof1915

Srsly Vancouver needs a new goalie they should draft a new goalie in the bantam draft and i know exactly who he may play house but I've seen this kid play a lot and he's amassing and 6ft at 14 years old his name is Levi Petersen he goes to my school he plays for the North okanogan Knights bantam team he's number 1 and like he's good and mainly all self taught I can only dream of how goo he will be after he gets a pro goalie coach not only does he have skill this he has drive and I heard he can pump up a team like crazy with his dressing room speeches

I was hoping for Hunter as well. Our loss, Moose Jaw's gain. The team needs to get better defence.

They need a new goalie and by buddy Levi is who they should draft in the bantam draft he's 6 ft at 14 and amassing he plays house cus he lives in a town without rep but he's omg good he plays for the North okanogan Knights bantam # 1

They need a new goalie and by buddy Levi is who they should draft in the bantam draft he's 6 ft at 14 and amassing he plays house cus he lives in a town without rep but he's omg good he plays for the North okanogan Knights bantam # 1

I will agree with you in the fact Peyton Lee isnt the answer in net.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

wow .. i wanted to check up what was happening in the giants thread and had to go back 3 pages to find it .. this team has definetley not captured the imagination of the city .. what the frack happened to this franchise ????

They started to lose just about every game they played..I was going to post in here but found it not really worth it because no one came into this thread..