The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Giants thread

Rate this topic

TACIC

7 hours ago, Ghostsof1915 said:

Giants were fantastic last night against a fast, skilled Spokane team. Great start, fast and physical. Then when the game settled down and the boys were up 2-0, they matched Spoke stride-for-stride. Nice to see them not get flustered on the bad Langley Bounce goal by Spoke. Third period was a heads up, checking clinic ... very impressive. Throw in a sharp night between the pipes by David Tendeck, and the boys were full-value for a win. Game 2 tonight should a beaut. 

Edited by Jack Fig

Giants came back again last night in spokane to take it into O.T and win with a beauty !!!!   They are now up 3 games to 1 in the 3 rd round vs the chiefs !   

The team seems to have great resolve and a real will to win .  Hoping we can put them away at home  on friday .    Go G Men !!!

Edited by Lulover88

12 hours ago, Lulover88 said:

congrats to our giants !!   they took out Spokane tonight and move on to the whl finals .       

Great win, lots of grit and desire to win. They are on a great roll and keep finding ways to get it done. Lots of fun at the LEC. 

7 hours ago, Jack Fig said:

Giants will face the Prince Albert Raiders for the WHL title. Games in Langley will be Tues, Wed and Fri .... May 7, 8 & 10. Get your tix, will be great.action. 

went to the last game and the atmosphere was unreal .  usually vancouver fan are pretty reserved but the place was electric !!     can't wait to go again .

• Cheers 1

13 hours ago, Where'd Luongo? said:

PA is so good this year, I would be shocked if they lose to the Giants. It'll be a great series though! I watched the Blades vs Raiders series, every game, it was fantastic.

your right . PA was fantastic but the giants did beat them when they played ..  I am so pumped .. if the giants can steal 1 game on the road i think they might just take it !!

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...