The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Vancouver Giants thread

Rate this topic

TACIC

• 3 weeks later...

Gotta say, I've been very happy with the Giants lately. Couple of wins against some good teams in Everett and Victoria. I highly suggest reading the Sea-to-Sky Boner report on Canucks Army, it comes out once a week. Bunch of WHL news, mostly about the Giants. Talk some #fancystats for those of you who are interested by that. They pointed out if the Giants goaltending wasn't so terrible they'd be very near the top of the league, hopefully we pick it up in the department, one way or another!

Ive been saying this all year ... There management team has done an amazing job with the fastest rebuild I have ever seen .. within 2 years they should be at the memorial cup ... with the amount of talent these teams lose , its pretty amazing how consistant this team has been since coming into the league

• Upvote 1

Ive been saying this all year ... There management team has done an amazing job with the fastest rebuild I have ever seen .. within 2 years they should be at the memorial cup ... with the amount of talent these teams lose , its pretty amazing how consistant this team has been since coming into the league

Maybe the Canucks should hire the Coach and GM of the Giants? ;)

• 2 weeks later...