Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WiDeN

Big Win Hockey for Smartphone - It's a good time!

big-win-hockey-tips.jpg

https://play.google....winhockey&hl=en

CREATE your own unique dream team, COMPETE against opponents from around the world, WATCH your team battle it out on the ice, BOOST your player’s passing, shooting, skating and other skills and get ready to hoist the Daily Trophy for the ultimate BIG WIN!

Been playing IceRage for awhile. Super simple, but it kills the time. This game looks more in-depth. Just downloaded for iPhone4. Will give it a shot. :D

Been playing IceRage for awhile. Super simple, but it kills the time. This game looks more in-depth. Just downloaded for iPhone4. Will give it a shot. :D

I just created a Friends Trophy league for CDC. It's called CDC Championship. Search for it and join. We need 10 players before the results count for money.

I just created a Friends Trophy league for CDC. It's called CDC Championship. Search for it and join. We need 10 players before the results count for money.

I remember playing this game.

It's such a conflip sometimes. Can have all platinum Gold players and lose to Silver players. Frustrating.

Another good free game is New Star Soccer.

^Yeah I gave up on this game. Reminded me of a Facebook game, but I preferred the Facebook game.

1st CDC Championship Trophy goes to The Boozehounds.

Tournament Record

16-3-0