Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Sedin's 6th Sense

[PS3] NHL 13: Be a GM Connected (Full)

1,300 posts in this topic

Starting Goalie- Tim Thomas Available- overall 86 (5th highest ranked goalie in the game)

Couldn't we start the league and not play games until next week?

This way we can at least tweak our rosters, strategies etc. Also, it would allow us time to make all of those trades and play our first game with the correct lineup.

EDIT: Read on EA forums that you can't make trades or start free agency until everyone has played their first set of games or something. Hopefully that isn't true or gets fixed

I have to agree with jli17 on this.

One thing I noticed about the game is that the players that were drafted are not in their teams. I'm sure ea will release a roster to fix this, however it might be messy if we start beforehand

Bad news: Not geeting the game for a few days to a few weeks. Chances are I will get it within the next two days.

Good news: Getting the Limited Edition one!

Roster when trade with TB gets approved. Looking to trade Ian Cole 76 + Zack Smith 76 for an 83+ forward. Two young guns for a half decent forward. Send in all offers. Will consider them all.

CAPGEEK.COM USER GENERATED ROSTER

My Custom Lineup

FORWARDS

David Perron ($3.813m) / Derek Roy ($4.000m) / T.J. Oshie ($4.175m)

Patrik Berglund ($2.250m) / David Backes ($4.500m) / Ryan Malone ($4.500m)

Jason Chimera ($1.750m) / Ville Leino ($4.500m) / Matt D'Agostini ($1.650m)

Zack Smith ($0.700m) / Vladimir Sobotka ($1.300m) / Jamie Langenbrunner ($1.500m)

DEFENSEMEN

Kevin Shattenkirk ($1.300m) / Alex Pietrangelo ($3.167m)

Derek Morris ($2.750m) / Eric Brewer ($3.875m)

Jordan Leopold ($3.000m) / Andrej Sekera ($2.750m)

GOALTENDERS

Mike Smith ($2.000m)

Braden Holtby ($0.638m)

------

CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)

SALARY CAP: $70,200,000; CAP PAYROLL: $54,116,943; BONUSES: $3,080,000

CAP SPACE (20-man roster): $16,083,057

I am now willing to trade hodgson looking for a young foreword whoose good also looking for Kassian so who ever has him pm me and other trades will be looked at

Give it a week or so. People still have to get the game, get used to it (including me :( ...been busy..) and EA has made a mess of GM connected I've heard...lags when you play/disconnected, and I heard on the iPod app, I you propose a deal, it automatically goes through.

the game mode is horrific at best

slow, laggy, and disconnections all the time

The app is 100x faster for doing stuff like free agency and trade than in the game. Probably why they made it. Now if only you could somehow play on your phone...

The game for me is running smoother than NHL 12. The menus lag a little, and the BeAGM simming takes forever, however, online play is the best with absolutely no lag. I also don't get the annoying NHL 12 crashes on this game.

How are we going to make all of the trades and what if you made a trade on the forum and when you go trade in NHL 13 the other person doesn't except it?

How are we going to make all of the trades and what if you made a trade on the forum and when you go trade in NHL 13 the other person doesn't except it?