The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PS3] NHL 13: Be a GM Connected (Full)

Trust me when I say this, I asked sedinz at least 4 times to rethink this and its part of what he is working towards. Even though I am getting his players, doesn't mean I didn't take the same approach to ask the assistant commissionaires and they've approved, and sedinz knows what he is doing. Kreider is NYR best forward youngster on the team, and he will easily get better in the game, just like how Tanev ins rated 72 and the many others.

Also, would like to mention to everyone: FTWcanuckplayer has been fired as GM of LA. A mod told us after the mod checked our leagues members that a duplicate account was in play. 1 account has been banned - FTWcanuckplayer - and the other hasn't as the other one, the user did not do any harm to the league by making his team better by trading with his own 2 accounts. We would like to give him a 2nd chance and a warning to continue on with us. He will be on a short leash, but seems like a respectful person, and us 3 commissionaires will in the very near future message him and inform him of this, though he most likely knows already.

With that, Danthecanucks fan was a previous member of the old league and he has first priority to pick a team. In the old league, he was the Oilers and wanted to be them here but unfortunately couldn't post as he was on vacation. Fortunately, he will be given the Oilers as one of our assistant commissionaires, inane - current GM of the Oilers, feels for Dan and has respectfully resigned as GM of the Oilers to allow Dan to have control of them. With this, inane will now be GM of the LA Kings. A huge thanks to inane for thinking of the league and its members over himself, even as commissionaire! :)

Archived