The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[PS3] NHL 13: Be a GM Connected (Full)

yeah, Voicing your opinion in respectful manner and not continuously dragging on the topic. There have been worse trades in this league that have gone unspoken of, and yet everyone seems to pick at this one.

You should take the stick out of your rear end and move on.

Just sayin'

How have I not been respectful? Have I insulted any of the GM's who did the trade? No. All I did was say the trade was extremely lop-sided and that it's the worst trade I've seen. You're the one getting all personal here.

just sayin'

I'd like to hear you explain my trade and how its so horrible, not trying sound like a dick at all, I don't care in the end it's just a league, but I'm being serious, I'd like to hear you describe it, cause I've looked over every league here and have seen way worse trades that made zero sense, and your making this sound like Crosby for a 5th.

And don't wait around and wait for a player to become available than man, message around, kick tires, figure out what it cost's to get a player. I went out of my way and negotiated for 2 days to make this happen and I'm not letting it go for nothing. It seems that I looked into a player and got it done, while you we're left in the dark, is not my fault.

Again, I'm not mad or trying to sound like a dick, just not seeing where all the hate from my trade is coming from

Archived