The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Schneider

canuck028

sorry for posing this question. i wanted to create a hypothetical sort of topic to get people's creativity going. obviously i know he has not played a full season, nor do i ever want to envision him being traded.

so rather than complain and reply with the obvious, why not put some creativity into

your response. not all of us are children on this forum....

No he will not retire a Canuck.

The only players that will most probably retire as Canucks are the Sedins, Kesler, Burrows, Hamhuis, Bieksa, and Edler.

Schneider will either get traded or he will sign with another team. He has already shown frustration with this fan base when some started to jeer Luongo, and could very well leave when the abuse is aimed at him.

The most likely scenario is that he will get traded not because he was a bad goalie, but he will want out from this unruly fan base or because we aren't winning anymore.

Hard to tell right now. I think it really depends on how his new contract plays out. If he plays at an elite level, he will be the player that the team is built around for years.

But if he goes the way of a Steve Mason or a Andrew Raycroft, we'll obviously have to re-think our plans. Can't see him struggling too much though. He's too smart a goalie for that.

I guess it also depends on Eddie Lack. I mean, Lack could always play really well and "pull a Cory Schneider" on Cory Schneider.... :lol:

No he will not retire a Canuck.

The only players that will most probably retire as Canucks are the Sedins, Burrows, Hamhuis, Bieksa, and Edler.

Schneider will either get traded or he will sign with another team. He has already shown frustration with this fan base when some started to jeer Luongo, and could very well leave when the abuse is aimed at him.

The most likely scenario is that he will get traded not because he was a bad goalie, but he will want out from this unruly fan base or because we aren't winning anymore.

Archived