The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

There are different people of each and every demographic and education voting for both people. To cherry pick one tiny group in the midst to attempt to paint a picture of the whole is not only pathetic but cheap and dishonest. Please, disguise your agenda a bit for your own good.

after reading three paragraphs , i find you have not answered my question ,i will ask it one more time ,how was my vote that helped to give the balance of power to people that want to change my society the way i want it changed , a harmful and destructive fantasy?

It's interesting to think that if if the equivalent of George W. Bush was running for the Republicans (A man you'd like to enjoy a beer with) he would almost certainly win. Despite gaff after gaff, being a rich elitist with no understanding of normal people, and being completely unlikeable, Romney is only marginally behind in the polls.

It's interesting to think that if if the equivalent of George W. Bush was running for the Republicans (A man you'd like to enjoy a beer with) he would almost certainly win. Despite gaff after gaff, being a rich elitist with no understanding of normal people, and being completely unlikeable, Romney is only marginally behind in the polls.

In politics, everything is images. All you need to do is be likeable, have a nice personality, look good, you got it made. Like Obama, he talks good but is really an empy suit. He has the highest unemployment in decades but will win because he is a nice guy. What a joke!

The small way Justin is expected to be a the next PM Canada just because he looks good and got the Trudeau name.

I have to say most voters are stupid and get what they deserve. They are easily bribed by politicians. Left or right, Politicians are all the same. They take us for suckers.,

Archived