The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Finally a reassuring position on abortion by Biden.

Nice to hear someone say that their beliefs in their faith shouldn't be imposed on others by law.

Isn't there supposed to be a separation of church and state? Why is so much emphasis put on religion...

Nice to hear someone say that their beliefs in their faith shouldn't be imposed on others by law.

Isn't there supposed to be a separation of church and state? Why is so much emphasis put on religion...

F*cking rights! That's what I want to see from a Democrat leader! What a champ!

Seriously though, Ryan can't give specifics on anything because he doesn't have any. When called on not reversing the Bush tax cuts Ryan takes a 180 and avoids the issue entirely. He doesn't have any grasp on foreign policy, that was made clear tonight. When asked about what would qualify as 'intervention' Ryan once again dodged the question. I think this demonstrates how incompetent the Republican ticket is.

So what does it take to "win" a debate?

I would like to think Biden won because he had better points on a wider range of policies than Ryan. Unfortunately sometimes it seems like the media is just looking for who shouts louder and seems more arrogant...

I'm sorry mate but Biden did win, he was more coherent, knowledgeable and was able to answer any questions thrown at him. Ryan on the other hand couldn't handle the specifics when prompted, was unable to describe what would qualify for intervention, and got snagged about the Bush cuts in his 'brilliant' budget reform. Biden wasn't as reserved but nor should he have been, he had to be on the offensive if only to demonstrate when Ryan was blatantly lying. I support Biden's decision to laugh while Ryan spoke, it's an effective tool to show those who aren't informed of how Ryan is lying. Hell, Ryan even failed on basic mathematics.

Archived