The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

"Clinton asked for more security in Benghazi, Obama said no"

"Last night, it was revealed that Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had ordered more security at the U.S. mission in Benghazi before it was attacked where four Americans, including U.S. Ambassador Christopher Stevens were murdered by Al-Qaeda but President Obama denied the request.

The news broke on TheBlazeTV’s “Wilkow!” hosted by Andrew Wilkow, by best-selling author, Ed Klein who said the legal counsel to Clinton had informed him of this information.

Klein also said that those same sources said that former President Bill Clinton has been “urging” his wife [Hillary] to release official State Department documents that prove she called for additional security at the compound in Libya, which would almost certainly result in President Obama losing the election.

Klein explained that everyone knew what was happening in Benghazi from the CIA to the National Security Agency and that there’s intelligence cables that have not been released.

Wilkow asked, “If everybody knew this including the White House, who would have given the order to go in and save the ambassador?”

Klein, “The President…he should have given the order to use the rapid reaction force…”

Wilkow, “Not Petraeus?”

Klein, “Well it has to come from the president.”"

http://www.examiner....i-obama-said-no

Consider the source of this bombshell:

Klein has been criticized for his biography of Hillary Clinton, titled, The Truth About Hillary: What She Knew, When She Knew It, and How Far She'll Go to Become President, which was released on June 21, 2005.[2] Politico criticized the book for "serious factual errors, truncated and distorted quotes and overall themes [that] don't gibe with any other serious accounts of Clinton's life." [3]. The book was attacked not only by liberals, but by conservatives as well. John Podhoretz wrote in the New York Post, “Thirty pages into it, I wanted to take a shower. Sixty pages into it, I wanted to be decontaminated. And 200 pages into it, I wanted someone to drive stakes through my eyes so I wouldn’t have to suffer through another word.” In National Review James Geraghty wrote, “Folks, there are plenty of arguments against Hillary Clinton, her policies, her views, her proposals, and her philosophies. This stuff ain’t it. Nobody on the right, left, or center ought to stoop to this level.”

TheBlaze is a news and opinion website and television network owned by American media personality and former CNN Headline News and Fox News host Glenn Beck's Mercury Radio Arts. The website was launched three days after Beck's widely publicized Restoring Honor rally at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D. C. Beck has promoted The Blaze as an alternative to "mainstream media outlets," which Beck says are "distorting facts to fit rigid agendas." Beck was quoted saying that The Blaze will feature "breaking news, original reporting, insightful opinions and engaging videos about the stories that matter most" and that "we will examine our culture, deal with matters of faith and family, and we won’t be afraid of a history lesson."[4] The site is reportedly modeled after The Huffington Post, and has been compared to that site by Matt DeLong of the Washington Post and Steve Krakauer of Mediaite.

These sources are a joke at the very best .. Glen Beck? .. are you joking? .. please say it ain't so, as if it is, your credibility has fallen to a brand new low .. deep in negative numbers .. why it is almost "heretical" .. :sadno:

Ron Paul is a deranged, borderline senile, ignorant, racist wingnut. If he was in the debate, all he would do is embarrass himself and his pathetically delusional supporters.

There are few things more incredibly sad than a Canadian Ron Paul supporter.

Of course most of the young folks here would say Obama, I doubt very much they pay any taxes.

America is the engine that drives the worlds economy. Obama is a sociaist and bad for business plain and simple. What effects the US directly effects Canada. Obama has brought the US to the brink of financial ruin and stolen the next generations financial freedom with his huge spending sprees and record defecits.

We are getting closer every day to the tipping point where half the people pay taxes and the other half recieves taxes. Where are you in that equation?

No thanks to the commie Obama.

Of course most of the young folks here would say Obama, I doubt very much they pay any taxes.

America is the engine that drives the worlds economy. Obama is a sociaist and bad for business plain and simple. What effects the US directly effects Canada. Obama has brought the US to the brink of financial ruin and stolen the next generations financial freedom with his huge spending sprees and record defecits.

We are getting closer every day to the tipping point where half the people pay taxes and the other half recieves taxes. Where are you in that equation?

No thanks to the commie Obama.

I have to say, former RNC chair Michael Steele was excellent on Bill Maher this week. Where was this guy when republicans needed a centrist?

I mean this is a guy that can actually speak to liberal social policies without defaulting on his core beliefs of small government. I guess what I'm trying to say is that it has become shameful that social views have tainted the way we view the election. So much has become an issue of rape, of women, of minority groups, affirmative action plans, issues long settled in the 60s and 70s. But somehow these clowns have to rewind the very basic Republican policy on abortion of 1980, which even then acknowledged exceptions in rape and incest. Man if only both parties could ignore the fluff, and join the rest of the world in the 21st century then I'm sure substantive issues like the economy and foreign policy could actually get discussed. Just my tangent.

When a mirror is held up to a persons face the subconscious fear of their own reflection can be so overpowering that they convince themselves that the mirror is nothing more than an electric fence, and that only careless or stupid sheep would dare to pass through it. When those sheep who have passed through the fence then attempt to spread the knowledge of what the world looks like from the other side, they are called quite a lot of names. It is amazing how much truth can be trapped and neutrilzied by boxing it up with names.

What is it that you think deranged consevatives get out of rejecting facts, numbers, or quotations that aren't published by Fox News? Is their dishonesty rooted in a rejection of reality? Are they more interested in seeing their team win, or more sinisterly, seeing the other team lose, than they are in reason, evidence, and objectivity?

Archived