Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Columbo

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Obama vs Romney   327 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you vote for?

• Obama
    • Romney

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2,023 posts in this topic

How is the senate race even remotely interesting? Not even the mainstream media hyped it up...

Well, you American folks show great patience in us Canucks using your elections for entertainment purposes .. we do mean well .. and a surprising number of Canadians care ..

Yeah... but Obama is not going to win the senate...

There's a couple surprises, amazingly, but none of the variety I'd like to see. (Libertarian, Green, Independent)

Your error.. taking cues from the mainstream media.

2 problems:

1) Republicans keep House. Kinda need that chamber to pass legislation.

2) Obama had 6 months of filibuster proof Senate, and from 2009-2011 damn close to filibuster proof, plus a huge House majority, and accomplished virtually nothing.

What do you call doing the same thing and expecting different results? ^_^

The polls need to hurry up and close in Washington State so we can see what happened to I-502.

Claire wins in Missouri over "legitimate rape Toddie" ..

The polls need to hurry up and close in Washington State so we can see what happened to I-502.

LOL CNN just shut down the live election map. It shows county by county voting and percentage of vote in per county.

The map that makes clear Obama is going to win.....

http://www.cnn.com/e...te/FL#president

edit Its back.. Thankyou CNN

There's a couple surprises, amazingly, but none of the variety I'd like to see. (Libertarian, Green, Independent)

Your error.. taking cues from the mainstream media.

2 problems:

1) Republicans keep House. Kinda need that chamber to pass legislation.

2) Obama had 6 months of filibuster proof Senate, and from 2009-2011 damn close to filibuster proof, plus a huge House majority, and accomplished virtually nothing.

What do you call doing the same thing and expecting different results? ^_^

My quote function seems messed up... but in response to /user/3601-zaibatsu/">zaibatsu ...

What?!? Ermmm, I'm pretty sure every single post I've ever made commenting on this election has gone against mainstream media... I've advocated projection models vs polls, I've laughed at MSNBC and Fox, I've made fun of the media hyping up everything... but seriously... is anyone going to be at all surprised when the ®'s take the senate?

"Turn out the lights, the party is over" .. now let's keep Mitt waiting until his false tan wears off .. :)

Duckworth beats Walsh .. take that you child-support abdicating dickwad ..

CNN is so annoying. "Of course, we won't be able to predict any states until polls close." [clock ticks past the hour] "MAAAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT. *Screen flashes, stars fly by* CNN is now able to predict that Romney has won Montana, with 0% reporting. I suppose not TOO big of a surprise."

From the New York Times:

Elizabeth Fuller · Peterborough, N.H.

I worked as a poll checker in one district today and voted in my own district. Both polling places were mobbed! I've never seen a turnout like this.