The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the election season officially underway, this deserves an official poll. No 3rd options, no "Ron Paul 2016!", just a simple 2-way vote. Would you go Democrat with Obama and Biden, or Republican with Romney and Ryan? And most importantly, WHY?

rr1.jpg

rr2.jpg

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ob2.jpg

ob1.jpg

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

No name calling now!

Gary Johnson. His beliefs are the closest to my own and I suggest anyone else google the guy and be astounded that independents like him are out there but the main parties continue to offer Americans more of the same crap.

Gary Johnson. His beliefs are the closest to my own and I suggest anyone else google the guy and be astounded that independents like him are out there but the main parties continue to offer Americans more of the same crap.

I think it is pretty obvious to my fellow CDC users who i have/would vote for .

and there are many reasons for this , but the one that overrides all the others is the fact that romney believes that an angel called moroni told a polygamist that there was a book made of gold leaves , and that book says jesus came to america , and the BS just keeps on flowing .

obama is far from perfect ,but I believe he actually gives a crap about the american people .

Archived