The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What that means then is that as we try to resuscitate this notion that we’re all in this thing together, leave nobody behind, we do have to be innovative and thinking what are the delivery systems that are actually effective and meet people where they live. And my suggestion, I guess would be that the trick, and this is one of the few areas where I think there are technical issues that have to be dealt with as opposed to just political issues. I think the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level to make sure everybody’s got a shot.

- Obama, 10/19/98 at Loyola U, Chicago

The problem with putting the onus on the public for checking the tyranny and corruption of it's government is the basic fact that the government is in charge of educating them about reality/government in the first place. And this of course, results in double-think. People see the government as being there to protect them from sociopaths when in actual fact government power is sociopath catnip, it is free evil, if you are into that sort of thing. And this results in us being lorded over by (literal) addicts and being unable to see or process the immense danger...

http://www.dailymail...ve-cocaine.html

What that means then is that as we try to resuscitate this notion that we’re all in this thing together, leave nobody behind, we do have to be innovative and thinking what are the delivery systems that are actually effective and meet people where they live. And my suggestion, I guess would be that the trick, and this is one of the few areas where I think there are technical issues that have to be dealt with as opposed to just political issues. I think the trick is figuring out how do we structure government systems that pool resources and hence facilitate some redistribution because I actually believe in redistribution, at least at a certain level to make sure everybody’s got a shot.

- Obama, 10/19/98 at Loyola U, Chicago

He has been in office since January 2009. He was a part of a Democratic controlled Senate for two years before that also included a Democrat controlled House. He also chose the members of his job council.

I am absolutely against corporate wealthfare, farm subsidies, and tax breaks for large companies.

He has been in office since January 2009. He was a part of a Democratic controlled Senate for two years before that also included a Democrat controlled House. He also chose the members of his job council.

I am absolutely against corporate wealthfare, farm subsidies, and tax breaks for large companies.

"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president (Obama) no matter what," Romney says in one clip. "All right -- there are 47 percent who are with him, who are dependent on government, who believe that, that they are victims, who believe that government has the responsibility to care for them. Who believe that they are entitled to health care, to food, to housing."

I don't know how anyone who isn't rich could vote for Romney.

Archived