The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Romney has nothing to do with the Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq. He was never even in Washington and had nothing to do with that administration.

None of what Bush did has anything to do with Romney just as nothing Jimmy Carter did has anything to do with Obama.

So your whole rant is a JOKE . Debunked immediately.

Want a REAL fact ? Listen up sonny .

I aint a republican . Never voted Republican.

I graduated from SFU with an undergraduate degree in Political Science in 1992. Were you even BORN yet?

I am highly amused by kids sitting around in Canada trying to discuss politics in another country that you have no say in. Trying to thrall us with your gems of wisdom in affairs that are 15 pay grades over your head.

I can assure you that whatever you think you see on MSNBC or FOX or Huffington Post is nowhere near any objective reality.

So yes, I think this thread is funny. A bunch of kids in Canada thinking they know dry @$%$ about American Politics.

it is irrelevant whether you LIKE my opinion or not.

This thread is supposed to be about Romney and Obama. Keep it about that.

Romney has nothing to do with the Bush's decision to go to war in Iraq. He was never even in Washington and had nothing to do with that administration.

None of what Bush did has anything to do with Romney just as nothing Jimmy Carter did has anything to do with Obama.

it is irrelevant whether you LIKE my opinion or not.

This thread is supposed to be about Romney and Obama. Keep it about that.

You know the funny thing about the big bird thing; which isn't really even a thing, is the passion and vitriol to act as if this stupidity was started by "the other guy".

Whether one agrees or not that PBS deserves or needs the money is irrelevant because it's meaningless in regards to anything important. If Sesame Street reported 300 million in revenue or that PBS gets 2 billion from donations last year doesn't matter. (That's nothing by the way in terms of money to run a station that isn't making much income outside of British programming marathons and Sesame Street. )

In terms of any presidential debate it just simply doesn't matter and was a ridiculously stupid thing to even be brought up in the first place. It was an attempt to make people think that it's a lot of money because for post people it sounds like a lot of money. How many teachers would that hire? It doesn't bloody matter how many because that money wouldn't go to hiring teachers but if it did it would hire a lot but only because they don't pay teachers worth a damn. Maybe focus on that rather than this garbage because the money is nothing.

Edit: I'm not sure if I repeated my point enough times in two poorly written paragraph.

You know the funny thing about the big bird thing; which isn't really even a thing, is the passion and vitriol to act as if this stupidity was started by "the other guy".

Whether one agrees or not that PBS deserves or needs the money is irrelevant because it's meaningless in regards to anything important. If Sesame Street reported 300 million in revenue or that PBS gets 2 billion from donations last year doesn't matter. (That's nothing by the way in terms of money to run a station that isn't making much income outside of British programming marathons and Sesame Street. )

In terms of any presidential debate it just simply doesn't matter and was a ridiculously stupid thing to even be brought up in the first place. It was an attempt to make people think that it's a lot of money because for post people it sounds like a lot of money. How many teachers would that hire? It doesn't bloody matter how many because that money wouldn't go to hiring teachers but if it did it would hire a lot but only because they don't pay teachers worth a damn. Maybe focus on that rather than this garbage because the money is nothing.

Edit: I'm not sure if I repeated my point enough times in two poorly written paragraph.

Actually you know what, Obama should campaign on Mickey Mouse. It would be more fitting I think. Perhaps he could connect with even more voters, more akin to yourself. But judging by recent polls it looks like he might be onto something with Big Bird here. :lol:

So maybe his rational is to make 4th graders dumber by cancelling their TV shows? Also, isn't firing these people losing jobs for Americans? I thought he was all pro-job creation and such... Guess what Romney, once you fire all these people, they are going to become the 47% unemployed moochers you hate so much. So now guess what, you still gotta borrow money from the Chinese to pay for them, except now you have less jobs. Good job Rom.

Actually, it was your boy Mitt who was campaigning on the cartoon characters, not Obama. But hey, if you think Mickey is apropos for Barrack, I guess that leaves Goofy for you know who...

BTW: I love it when people use the "lol" emoticon, as if they actually said something funny.

Archived