The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obama did very well tonight, he saved the 47% comment for the final stab and you bet that sunk in. Romney demonstrated he's not equipped to respond to tough questions, once again he dodged the specifics of his "5 point plan".

Hated that fact checker at the end of the ABC feed. He got the "Act of terror" comment wrong and then went on to provide a larger % of domestic drilling than was quoted. It was just weird. The direct quote was: " No act of terror will ever shake this nation's resolve" I'm pretty sure anyone who finished high school can make the inference that he was speaking the events that occurred the day before.

Let me just say once again it is despicable for the Romney campaign to have made a political issue of the diplomat's death.

Mitt is SO damned "all hat, no cattle" .. synthetic personality .. Huntsman nailed it when he said Romney was a "well oiled weather vane" .. Mitt is going to be desperate for the third one .. his bully tactics could not have impressed ANY woman unless they are into BDSM .. :rolleyes:

Mitt is SO damned "all hat, no cattle" .. synthetic personality .. Huntsman nailed it when he said Romney was a "well oiled weather vane" .. Mitt is going to be desperate for the third one .. his bully tactics could not have impressed ANY woman unless they are into BDSM .. :rolleyes:

The main thing that I did not like about the debate was Candy Crowley. She did a horrible job. She acted more like a reporter and not a moderator. It was unfortunate that she did not enforce the debate rules that both campaigns agreed to. She was also unfair to both campaigns by cutting off President Obama and Governor Romney when it was their turn to speak. Finally, she also did a poor job at keeping track with who was supposed to have the rebuttal. Her performance made the candidates more antagonistic than they needed to be.

I know I always blame the referee's when I lose .. how else could I lose .. it is unthinkable .. Crowley did the best she could do with the hand she was dealt .. it did not help that Mitt was so condescending to her .. he is a transparent weather-vane .. :rolleyes:

Archived