The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Obama vs Romney 2012 - CDC Election

Columbo

Obama vs Romney  

327 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Romney's Strategy Angers Conservatives

Mitt Romney's tactical decision to tie himself as much as possible to President Barack Obama's foreign policy may have been a safe way to avoid making a major foreign policy gaffe. But it also had the added effect of angering a whole bunch of conservatives, from the far right of the spectrum to the center, who wanted him to present a robust contrast with Obama.David Frum: 51b2EpsEe_L._AA278_PIkin4_BottomRight_-40_22_AA300_SH20_OU01__normal.jpg @ davidfrum : Real bottom line: when debating in front of a big national audience, Romney will offer no substantial criticism of Obama foreign policy

Glenn Beck: ohjr1to5zffdcbts07dy_normal.jpeg @ glennbeck : I am glad to know that mitt agrees with Obama so much. No, really. Why vote?

Michelle Malkin: c61a6f10-bc99-4fa3-a048-c0c0e16823b4_normal.png @ michellemalkin : Why hasn't Romney gone after Obama for Gitmo jihadist coddling, delaying justice for American victims' families?

funniest line tonight

http://www.huffingto...html?ref=topbar

President Barack Obama mocked Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney on Monday for his repeated attack over the size of the Navy, which he has said proves the president doesn't prioritize national defense.

"You mention the Navy, for example, and the fact that we have fewer ships than we did in 1916. Well governor, we also have fewer horses and bayonets," Obama said during the final presidential debate. "We have these things called aircraft carriers and planes land on them. We have ships that go underwater, nuclear submarines."

"It's not a game of battleship where we're counting ships, it's 'What are our priorities?'" he said.

He said his administration sits down with the military forces, including heads of the Navy, to discuss what resources they need.

A post my best friend made on facebook..

"Watching a debate between Romney and Obama is like watching two idiots arguing over the same thing. Lets see, who loves Israel more? "I do" "Like Hell you do, I love them more!" Both of these clowns repeat what the other is saying regardless of whether it's on foreign or domestic policy. Anyone who buys that there is a difference between these two parties is deceiving themselves, it's time they let the Green party candidate, Libertarian candidate and of course Ron Paul into these debates instead of the current Presidential reality show/ spectacle that is presented to us!! "

He has it bang on... It's pathetic watching these guys... Nothing is going to change.

"Watching a debate between Romney and Obama is like watching two idiots arguing over the same thing. Lets see, who loves Israel more? "I do" "Like Hell you do, I love them more!" Both of these clowns repeat what the other is saying regardless of whether it's on foreign or domestic policy. Anyone who buys that there is a difference between these two parties is deceiving themselves, it's time they let the Green party candidate, Libertarian candidate and of course Ron Paul into these debates instead of the current Presidential reality show/ spectacle that is presented to us!! "

He has it bang on... It's pathetic watching these guys... Nothing is going to change.

Well, without going deep into conspiracy theories, I'll just say that both candidates are just puppets for the real powers that control US policies anyways.

People just have to believe that there's a distinction between the two, no matter how slight it may be, so that they feel like they're actually being given a choice.

Archived