The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mason Raymond gets some NHL.com lovin'

BernieMac

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=640458

Mason Raymond got listed in the "Just Missed" section for the top fantasy left wings in the league. Meaning Mason Raymond is in the top 50 left wingers?

Perhaps some are hating on him too much? I realize the list is about potential stats this year. Would sure be nice if Raymond lived up to that this year.

Also, David Booth is there at 39th. That gives us 3 LW in the top 50?

Gooo Canucks!!!

http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=640458

Mason Raymond got listed in the "Just Missed" section for the top fantasy left wings in the league. Meaning Mason Raymond is in the top 50 left wingers?

Perhaps some are hating on him too much? I realize the list is about potential stats this year. Would sure be nice if Raymond lived up to that this year.

Also, David Booth is there at 39th. That gives us 3 LW in the top 50?

Gooo Canucks!!!

Him being a just missed means that that he is not one of the top 50 left wingers which means he is not one of the best 150 forwards in the league (when you factor in the top 50 C and LW). This means he sucks. Can everyone please just realize that he is aweful. This team will be better when he is not on it anymore.

How many chances should we give him? Seriously? I refuse to support him and have always hated the way he plays. He is a selfish player. He NEVER passes the puck. He takes poor percentage shots that never have a chance over passing to the open man. He can't skate properly, nor can he stay on his feet. He is afraid to go to the dirty areas. He sucks on Defence. Please...somebody tell me why we are supporting this plug? I cannot wait for the day that he is no longer on our team!

Him being a just missed means that that he is not one of the top 50 left wingers which means he is not one of the best 150 forwards in the league (when you factor in the top 50 C and LW). This means he sucks. Can everyone please just realize that he is aweful. This team will be better when he is not on it anymore.

How many chances should we give him? Seriously? I refuse to support him and have always hated the way he plays. He is a selfish player. He NEVER passes the puck. He takes poor percentage shots that never have a chance over passing to the open man. He can't skate properly, nor can he stay on his feet. He is afraid to go to the dirty areas. He sucks on Defence. Please...somebody tell me why we are supporting this plug? I cannot wait for the day that he is no longer on our team!

Archived