The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Sex-crazed Angelina Jolie lookalike 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice' - then stabs him

nuckin_futz

Anyone questioning him not going a third time probably haven't had a crazy woman holding a knife to them while having sex before.

Just a hunch, but having your life threatened by a clearly unstable woman, might kill the mood a bit...

Really looking forward to the comments of the CDC crew on this one. And what is the name of this medication?

*****************************************************************************************************************

Sex-crazed Angelina Jolie lookalike 'forces taxi driver to have sex with her at knifepoint twice' - then stabs him when he refuses a third go around

• Luminita Perijoc, 30, had already forced cabbie at knifepoint to have intercourse and perform oral sex

• But she flew into a rage when he refused to satisfy her again

• Police say her behaviour may have been down to medication she was taking

By Daniel Miller

PUBLISHED: 12:41 GMT, 27 August 2012 | UPDATED: 10:51 GMT, 28 August 2012

article-2194240-14B5A58C000005DC-688_233x369.jpg

Femme fatale: Angelina Jolie lookalike Luminita Perijoc, allegedly stabbed a taxi driver after he refused to have sex with her for a third time

A Romanian taxi driver claims a sex-crazed Angelina Jolie lookalike passenger stabbed him after he refused to satisfy her for a third time.

Nicolae Stan told police stunning Luminita Perijoc, 30, had already forced him at knifepoint to have intercourse and perform oral sex.

He claims Perijoc had asked him to help her with his bags but once inside her apartment she demanded sex.

When he refused she allegedly pulled out a knife and forced him to undress.

Police investigating his claims say the Perijoc's behaviour may have been down to the fact she was on medication at the time.

Mr Stan said that his life has been made a misery by pals ribbing him about the fact that he had turned down the beautiful double of the Hollywood star.

He said: 'It is terrible. I am now a local celebrity, every one is talking about me.

'They don't understand why I refused her, but they do not know what it is like to have a mad woman yelling at you at knife point.

article-0-14B5A582000005DC-580_468x311.jpg

Perijoc, 30, forced cabbie Nicolae Stan at knifepoint to have intercourse and perform oral sex on her but flew into a rage when he refused to satisfy her again, police were told

article-0-14B5A644000005DC-835_468x428.jpg

Mr Stan said his life has been made a misery by pals ribbing him about the fact that he turned down the beautiful double of the Hollywood star. Pictured: How the incident was reported on a Romanian website

article-2194240-12FDFC72000005DC-564_233x538.jpg

The original: Perijoc is a huge fan of Angelina

'They look at her, then look at me an laugh. But I think anyone would find it impossible to perform with a knife at their throat even if they were with Miss Romania.'

'She asked me to help with her bag but when we were upstairs she got me in to her kitchen and told me she had to have sex with me,' claimed the married dad-of-three.

'I think she wasn't used to anyone saying no because she flew into a rage when I declined. She took out a knife and forced me to undress and have sex with her.

'But she wasn't satisfied and wanted sex again.

'When I refused she attacked me with a knife, and forced me to have oral sex with her but she still stabbed me,' he added.

Friends told local media that Perijoc is a huge fan of actress Jolie and models herself on the Tomb Raider star.

Mr Stan says he only escaped when he managed to barricade himself into a bedroom and dial 999 on his mobile phone.

Police say he was taken to hospital with more than half a dozen stab wounds.

'We are interviewing both parties to discover what could have happened,' said a police spokesman.

Read more: http://www.dailymail...l#ixzz24sKoCbzx

Archived