Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Yolo764

Cody Hodgson, Unforgotten Canuck

240 posts in this topic

Who's he?

Is he that guy that we traded to that team for that future stud we have now?

guys,

im maybe gonna make Grabner one next cus theres not enough videos for the other players so yeah,

im making a dan hamhuis one right now

I was so hyped on this kid when we drafted him.Was a big supporter of his through injury and all. But he DID NOT want to be here (sounds like beer) *panics**drinks 15 beer* *makes redundant cody thread*. now i want mcnuggetz *pukes*

Lol at all these people bashing CoHo.

I never heard him once say anything negative about the team or the city, he showed nothing but class and maturity in his interviews and play. His peers said nothing but good things about him. He was and will be a great player.

MG royally screwed up his trade, didn't get appropriate value back, and as the team stands we are in need of a 3rd line center who can step up to the second line. Hmm who fits that criteria???? DOH!

Gillis acts like a butthurt girl after realizing his mistake and throws a rookie under the bus on TV to divert attention from his stupidity. Kassian is great and i think he will do well, but this whole "whiny didn't want to be here" crap is all just a Gillis fabrication. If it's not, then that just means he got absolutely played by a 22 year old.

someone somewhere is sharpening CoHo's skates..as we speak..

maybe in Buffalo...

or on the out skirts of town...