The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Cody Hodgson, Unforgotten Canuck

Yolo764

Lol at all these people bashing CoHo.

I never heard him once say anything negative about the team or the city, he showed nothing but class and maturity in his interviews and play. His peers said nothing but good things about him. He was and will be a great player.

MG royally screwed up his trade, didn't get appropriate value back, and as the team stands we are in need of a 3rd line center who can step up to the second line. Hmm who fits that criteria???? DOH!

Gillis acts like a butthurt girl after realizing his mistake and throws a rookie under the bus on TV to divert attention from his stupidity. Kassian is great and i think he will do well, but this whole "whiny didn't want to be here" crap is all just a Gillis fabrication. If it's not, then that just means he got absolutely played by a 22 year old.

Lol at all these people bashing CoHo.

I never heard him once say anything negative about the team or the city, he showed nothing but class and maturity in his interviews and play. His peers said nothing but good things about him. He was and will be a great player.

MG royally screwed up his trade, didn't get appropriate value back, and as the team stands we are in need of a 3rd line center who can step up to the second line. Hmm who fits that criteria???? DOH!

Gillis acts like a butthurt girl after realizing his mistake and throws a rookie under the bus on TV to divert attention from his stupidity. Kassian is great and i think he will do well, but this whole "whiny didn't want to be here" crap is all just a Gillis fabrication. If it's not, then that just means he got absolutely played by a 22 year old.

Archived