Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alex the Great

Canucks shirt

16 posts in this topic

So this may sound a bit strange but,

I'm looking for a player shirt much like this one :

p7553703p275w.jpg

but the one I'm looking for is one that has like, diamond shapes throughout the numbers..

I'm not sure if it's a ventillation type thing or whatever but if anyone has any clue what I am talking about it would be greatly appreciated if you could help a brutha out.

Sorry if this is confusing ::D

If you're looking for the one where the numbers have that jersey-like texture, I think that's a previous year's style.

If you're looking for the one where the numbers have that jersey-like texture, I think that's a previous year's style.

If you actually took some time and looked around online you would probably come across the shirt in a matter of minutes.

If you actually took some time and looked around online you would probably come across the shirt in a matter of minutes.

I've seen ONE shirt in white (was a Pyatt one, and on the clearance rack at Winners).

If it's a Kesler one it should be on sale.... :bigblush: ....actually no, i'm serious, it should dive down in price.

I'm not sure if it's a ventillation type thing or whatever but if anyone has any clue what I am talking about it would be greatly appreciated if you could help a brutha out.

The Canucks store doesn't sell those ones but many sports stores in malls like the one in metrotown, richmond centre, etc all have them, or did as recently as a couple months ago last I saw.

I've seen shirts like that in flea markets. I'm not from BC so I don't know if you could find any near you. But if there is then you could give that a try

I bought one not long ago at collectors den