The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Samsung pays Apple one billion in coins

uber_pwnzor

That wasn't really my point. What I was getting at was that Apple was going after Samsung, because the general design was similar to Apple's products. My point was that's ridiculous because the general design is something so basic, that you shouldn't be able to patent it.

If anyone is hating it's Apple. They know the can't compete with Samsung anymore, so they are using lawyers to shut the door on competition.

General design is basic yes, but right now the samsung galaxy phones look somewhat similar to the iphones. Much more then Iphone to that device you just showed. And infact apple does have a legit case against not only Samsung but anyone that is making an smart phone in the mode of the iphone.

Lets put it this way, SAmsung should stick with their line of products. Apple is going to go after them hard. It's funny how they are inventing so many phones too, lol! They just introduced the windows phone, ironically they might be sued by Nokia, as that is their main line of phones. We'll see what happens. hahahah

General design is basic yes, but right now the samsung galaxy phones look somewhat similar to the iphones. Much more then Iphone to that device you just showed. And infact apple does have a legit case against not only Samsung but anyone that is making an smart phone in the mode of the iphone.

Lets put it this way, SAmsung should stick with their line of products. Apple is going to go after them hard. It's funny how they are inventing so many phones too, lol! They just introduced the windows phone, ironically they might be sued by Nokia, as that is their main line of phones. We'll see what happens. hahahah

It's not even relevant. It's just another anti apple thing to make apple seem like they are not the first for something and they don't have a case. the Iphone is not the first smart phone. My friends were using smart phones back in 2005, however the Iphone is the first innovate smart phone ever made, that has the dial pad on the screen, and the first phone ever to have "applications." On top of that, apple was the first company to ever invent the tablet. The above is jsut another anti apple type of useless b.s. Also if any of those companies want, they can go after apple. I have no problem with that.

Samsung, please invent your own sh!t. Warranty with these guys is garbage. I'm kinda glad they got dinnged 1 billion.

It's not even relevant. It's just another anti apple thing to make apple seem like they are not the first for something and they don't have a case. the Iphone is not the first smart phone. My friends were using smart phones back in 2005, however the Iphone is the first innovate smart phone ever made, that has the dial pad on the screen, and the first phone ever to have "applications." On top of that, apple was the first company to ever invent the tablet. The above is jsut another anti apple type of useless b.s. Also if any of those companies want, they can go after apple. I have no problem with that.

Samsung, please invent your own sh!t. Warranty with these guys is garbage. I'm kinda glad they got dinnged 1 billion.

Nokia can pretty much end this all.

... By releasing an android based phone. There are many people out there, on the internet even saying so. That if Nokia goes to Android, they are all over that phone, and no just one, but many people including a couple of my friends. Do it Nokida. YOu do this, you guys will own the smart phone market. Of course apple might be on their behinds too, but do it!

Wasn't the Apple Newton (as crappy as that was) before all these products? It was Palm that perfected that idea.

Technically all the patents should go to the writers of Star Trek, after all they had simulated touch screen consoles, pad devices, and mobile devices thought about before any manufacturer did.

Or even Chester Gould with Dick Tracy's wrist watch radio/tv receiver in it.

How about Commodore Computers shouldn't they sue Microsoft and Apple for stealing their ideas?

If you don't like Apple products, don't buy them. Better yet build something better yourself and get rich.

Change as legal tender and the law.

In Canada as outlined in the Currency Act not including purchases using loonies or toonies the max is $10 in coins. For loonies its $25 and Toonies its $40.

In the USA you can use any denomination of coins to pay government agencies but private companies.persons or businesses are free to develop their own policies as to how and when to accept any denominations of cash except where there is a state law in place which says otherwise.

So Apple would be free to refuse the nickels as payment.

Archived