The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[VIDEO] Ryan Kesler - Monk

M A K A V E L I 96

yeah, i suppose these days you have to spell it out so that even 8 yr olds can decode this davinci's code..

the title says ryan kesler as a monk.. it's obivously in the future due to the date .. the guy in the vid has a close resemblence to an older kesler, at least to me..

PPtjA.jpg

Day 86 since LA won the cup:

No news today. The crew grows ever more restless. Rumors and gossip flood the forums and I believe some of the crew have lost all hope of ever seeing hockey again. They have begun to hallucinate, seeing vague and tenuous links to their favourite hockey players all around them.

There have been reports of Shea Weber's face appearing on a slice of toast, a small cult of Weber fans have taken it as a sign that he will come sign with Canucks, despite how impossible that would be.

Some reports of a potential lockout have frightened the crew and I fear they may lose their way... the thought of even longer without hockey, after this offseason, has driven them to the edge of madness.

It has been so long now.. so long now and with no news... I hope we can make it.

No news today. The crew grows ever more restless. Rumors and gossip flood the forums and I believe some of the crew have lost all hope of ever seeing hockey again. They have begun to hallucinate, seeing vague and tenuous links to their favourite hockey players all around them.

There have been reports of Shea Weber's face appearing on a slice of toast, a small cult of Weber fans have taken it as a sign that he will come sign with Canucks, despite how impossible that would be.

Some reports of a potential lockout have frightened the crew and I fear they may lose their way... the thought of even longer without hockey, after this offseason, has driven them to the edge of madness.

It has been so long now.. so long now and with no news... I hope we can make it.

yeah, i suppose these days you have to spell it out so that even 8 yr olds can decode this davinci's code..

the title says ryan kesler as a monk.. it's obivously in the future due to the date .. the guy in the vid has a close resemblence to an older kesler, at least to me..

PPtjA.jpg

Archived