Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Grapefruits

Political corectness strikes again

we used to bring our toy guns to school and played guns in the playground during recess. maybe these "officials" are the ones who were left out.

i grew up in prince albert, sask... not a lot of flora to chose from :P

Just had another thought, maybe his parents should teach him to use the finger - then, when someone complains about his name when he signs it, he can give them the finger instead. I bet the complaints would drop.

The really ironic thing about America is that a 3-year-old deaf kid can't sign language his name because his fingers sort of resemble a shooting motion, but basically any person can carry a real gun around basically anywhere, and damn you to hell if you ever try to challenge that right. This is one country with it's priorities straight!

I should not be surprised but still I am.

Can you imagine that meeting with the parents? If I was that kid's dad I would laugh so hard at the meeting.

we used to bring our toy guns to school and played guns in the playground during recess. maybe these "officials" are the ones who were left out.

I used to pack a water pistol filled with vinegar and tell the recipients it was 24 molar hydrochloric acid .. end of that problem .. as far as poor "Hunter" goes, all I can say is thank his parents for not calling him something provocative like Barak or Hussein ..

Absolutely ridiculous.

It's cool to carry real guns that can kill people, but crossing your fingers and waving them up and down is a real threat.

Please.

I understand the dilemma, and it is unfortunate. The sad part is that zero tolerance policies have been in place for a long time, and there is no wiggle room given.

Absolutely ridiculous.

It's cool to carry real guns that can kill people, but crossing your fingers and waving them up and down is a real threat.

Please.