Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Canucks R' Legit

Vancouver Canucks 2012-2013 Pump up video

10 posts in this topic

480p? is this 2001?

Nice video anyways

edit: The only good part about choosing the song is the BOOOM part, other than that it dosent really fit

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! GOT ME SOOOO PUMPED UP THIS EARLY, WOW! :mellow:

....Music was good and I loved how every time "Boom" was said, a different clip was shown - when it wasn't, kinda was boring with just lyrics being said but it all worked in the end. Although the only slight negative is that not many clips from last season were shown, it was still a great, great video; excellent job, +1! :)

...especially since it was your 1st video, just great.

Pretty good for a first!

Hope there is no lockout this season. :)

Can't see the video here at work, but I can't help but imagine scenes of fishing, boardroom negotiations, and European hockey rinks.

This is my first video so i'm curious what everyone will think about it. Enjoy. :)

480p? is this 2001?

Nice video anyways

edit: The only good part about choosing the song is the BOOOM part, other than that it dosent really fit

THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!! GOT ME SOOOO PUMPED UP THIS EARLY, WOW! :mellow:

....Music was good and I loved how every time "Boom" was said, a different clip was shown - when it wasn't, kinda was boring with just lyrics being said but it all worked in the end. Although the only slight negative is that not many clips from last season were shown, it was still a great, great video; excellent job, +1! :)

...especially since it was your 1st video, just great.