Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

canucklesmith

CBC released their schedule

49 posts in this topic

Or maybe we should force eastern media into these contraptions:

tumblr_m1yqhuL3IA1qdb9v0.jpg

"Hey, these Canooks aren't bad."

Hate CBC. Makes our games un-watchable. Defiantly against the Prairie teams. Kevein Weekes was a bad goalie, he is a worst commentator. He makes me want to kill myself with his dullness.

Cbc is awful. Mark Lee is the worst play by play announcer. How he got that job just amazes me. You got PJ Stock doesn't know jack all and that's surprising considering he is a former nhler. Don Cherry is over the hill and basically senile with all his wtf rants.

Jim Hughson is the biggest Canuck homer and his bias turns me off. Casey Campbell... ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Another awful hire.

TSN should show all the Canucks games. Love their coverage. They actually know their sh*t!

TSN>Sportnet>CBC

This is no surprise coming from CBC. Well, at least they'll be in bed at 10pm after watching inferior hockey.

This just in: Half the continent is asleep when our home games start.

Nothing other than stopping or reversing the earth's rotation will end eastern coverage bias.

I don't care about CBC; they suck. It's a shame that we only get 10 TSN games, though.

cbc is going down the drain.....only reason i want the canucks on cbc is jim hughson and he doesnt even do our games very often anymore

i want more games on tsn!!!!!!! they are the powerhouse of hockey broadcasting!!!!!

Kevin Weekes may be a likeable guy in person. But he goes speechless too often in key situations and glorious moments. Remember Alex Edler's end-to-end goal? All he could muster was... [silence] ho ho ho...wow....[more silence]...

I used to love Canucks games on CBC on Saturday nights before. Now with Mark Lee, Kevin Weekes, Ron MacLean, etc. it is unwatchable.

Also,

BRING BACK CHRIS CUTHBERT!!!

i need the games on cbc since i dont have cable...the rest i stream....

i'm doing my oart to hurt the nhl for potentially causing a lockout....HA...

Canucks games on CBC are awesome with Jim Hughson. Terrible with everyone else.

Meh, tsn and sportsnet are where it's at anyway. CBC is old and in the way

25?! thats honestly pathetic... didnt they show most of the season last year?!

last year they showed 57 games!

25 is like 4 games a month.

OH MY GOD IM GONNA DIE :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

Can't really knock CBC. They don't make the NHL schedule. There is only one Saturday Canuck game they aren't broadcasting and that is because it has a start time that doesn't fit their model.

Hate CBC. Makes our games un-watchable. Defiantly against the Prairie teams. Kevein Weekes was a bad goalie, he is a worst commentator. He makes me want to kill myself with his dullness.