The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CBC released their schedule

canucklesmith

i have posted this before...and i will say it again. it is all about regions and truck deployments.

...regional broadcasts.

CBC has 1 time slot for the 7pm game because it only accouts for BC/AB/Sask, everyone else is roughly 3 hours ahead. No one in Toronoto/Ottawa/Maritimes will stay up to watch a 7PM PST broadcast so why would they broadcast 2+.

Montreal and Ottawa will probably share their truck, Toronto will probably get their own, and Winnipeg with probably get their own.

Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary will share for the West.

This makes it so at least 2 games will be available for watch during Eastern Prime time.

Makes much more sense. Why would CBC show 2 PST games..say Calgary vs New Jersey (broadcast Nation wide) and then show Vancouver vs Columbus (BC&Yukon only)

i have posted this again...and i will say it again. it is all about regions and truck deployments.

regional broadcasts.

CBC has 1 time slot for the 7pm game because it only accouts for BC/AB/Sask, everyone else is roughly 3 hours ahead. No one in Toronoto/Ottawa/Maritimes will stay up to watch a 7PM PST broadcast so why would they broadcast 2+.

Montreal and Ottawa will probably share their truck, Toronto will probably get their own, and Winnipeg with probably get their own.

Vancouver, Edmonton and Calgary will share for the West.

This makes it so at least 2 games will be available for watch during Eastern Prime time. Makes much more sense.

Archived