Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JohnLocke

[Article] Kassian has motivation to move from Canucks project to prime-time player

Do you believe Kassian will eventually step into a top six power forward role and excel?    320 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe Kassian will eventually step into a top six power forward role and excel?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

77 posts in this topic

Good article, I still like the trade and believe one day he will be a strong player for us, in a top 6 role.

The way the poll is formatted currently, you can choose all three options. So I did. I'm right no matter what.

I'm not buying it, over rated hype if you ask me. Let the kid go slow, he was not even ready for the forth line last year. Everyone needs to wait and see if he is ready for the NHL next season. The kid may never be ready, he has not shown he can play with the energy he needs to to be a competive player in the NHL.

I'm not buying it, over rated hype if you ask me. Let the kid go slow, he was not even ready for the forth line last year. Everyone needs to wait and see if he is ready for the NHL next season. The kid may never be ready, he has not shown he can play with the energy he needs to to be a competive player in the NHL.

That's mainly because AV the genious sticks him on the 4th line.

I think if Kassian isn't ready for a top 6 role this year, he will be for 2013-14.

Thank you for the article .. if you canna be optimistic about this kid, then you are not a true Canuck fan .. you are a poser wishing for something not attainable .. better cheer for the proven winners in the NHL .. you know .. the team that won last year ..

Thank you for the article .. if you canna be optimistic about this kid, then you are not a true Canuck fan .. you are a poser wishing for something not attainable .. better cheer for the proven winners in the NHL .. you know .. the team that won last year ..

The way the poll is formatted currently, you can choose all three options. So I did. I'm right no matter what.

'I want that hundred bucks.'

'Well, ya gotta earn it kid.'

'My attitude's right.'

I don't see him becoming a top 6 power forward, but he will become a solid 3rd liner.

for a guy that is supposed to be our muscle i gave up all hope when he hurt his shoulder bumping a guy in the slot near the end of last season not hitting but bumping....

Because you are not high on Kassian means your not a true Canucks fan? That seems rather odd as it is a free country and everyone can have their own opinion and still be a TRUE Canucks fan. It's still to early to tell about Kassian. He disappointed me mightily last season. He didn't hit, score or pass. He didn't know his game anymore. It wasn't his fault though, it was AV's. I would be a lot more high on him if we had a different coach who liked rookies.