The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Henrik Sedin at Metrotown

sangalicious

After what happened with the NHL 11 release, I will not be attending. I was one of the lucky few who actually met both Sedins that time, so I am content with not going.

What happened last time was that over 1,000 people showed up, all hell broke loose and everyone rushed the doors, cops came in to control the crowd, a select few got to go in (first 500), it was like a big mob packed in under the roof outside the entrance of Metrotown.

EB Games has no organizational skills!!

how ea

After what happened with the NHL 11 release, I will not be attending. I was one of the lucky few who actually met both Sedins that time, so I am content with not going.

What happened last time was that over 1,000 people showed up, all hell broke loose and everyone rushed the doors, cops came in to control the crowd, a select few got to go in (first 500), it was like a big mob packed in under the roof outside the entrance of Metrotown.

Archived