The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

"Middle-aged"? :lol:

Emoticon38.gif

And I'm guessing you've never heard the old "Never kiss and tell" saying, either................

And besides, this thread isn't about 'sleeping' with the woman in question...

And if you think that 'sleeping' with a woman grants you all knowledge of women, you are deluded...........massively and monstrously deluded.

You've slept with 'dozens' of women at 26..... you must have an imaginary doctorate by now and everything...... :rolleyes:

LMFAO at an immature 26 year old who thinks he knows infinitely more about 'women's needs' that women do......

Assumed you were middle aged because of how up tight you are. Relax. It's an internet forum.

No. Seriously. Relax. Get out, get some fresh air.

I think having women chasing me grants me the title of knowing what women want. You think it's easy to sleep with attractive women? No. It took time. I figured out what they wanted, and I can assure you it wasn't me being a nice, gentle loser.

If I want to get married to a slightly overweight chick with no prospects I'll try your approach though. Thanks.

PS. It's because every single one of your posts has you being in an argument with someone.

Then you'd best review my post history.When I attempt to have a "discussion" somehow it always ends up being called an 'argument'. On the other hand........when you guys do it, it gets to be called a discussion, a debate....a vociferous opposition of viewpoints. Inevitably someone goes for the sexist or personal shot and oh no, if there's any response to it........it has now become an 'argument'. Wow, what a win/win, lose/lose situation. If you want an all male board, petition the powers that be but then who could you take your testosterone out on when you need a whipping boy....errrr.......woman.......right?

You seem to forget that I've been familiar with your account since you registered here........history speaks..and perhaps you all should know that the tone of response in some of my posts to specific users is predicated upon previous history......years of history.........some of it quite nasty.

Assumed you were middle aged because of how up tight you are. Relax. It's an internet forum.

No. Seriously. Relax. Get out, get some fresh air.

I think having women chasing me grants me the title of knowing what women want. You think it's easy to sleep with attractive women? No. It took time. I figured out what they wanted, and I can assure you it wasn't me being a nice, gentle loser.

If I want to get married to a slightly overweight chick with no prospects I'll try your approach though. Thanks.

PS. It's because every single one of your posts has you being in an argument with someone.

I couldn't even get through this. You just get so worked up,

You're so defensive in your "discussions". I mean. Even when buddy, satan or whatever he likes to be called said one little thing and you interpreted it entirely wrong.

And some other guy used a relax gif and you're like "OH SO YEAH YOU JUST WANT ME TO BE A WOMAN AND GO IN THE KITCHEN AND DO THE DISHES AND BE A LITTLE CUTIE AND BAKE A PIE"

and he was like, uhhh, what?

You NEED TO RELAX. PLEASE.

Then your e-crush comes in and has to defend you, and every thread you're apart of goes to crap.

Yes. When I was 21 I came on here when I was drunk and acted like a moron.

Again. It's a forum. Who cares. You take this way too seriously. I understand people enjoy making friends online and what not, but stop acting like it's your home. Christ.

Oh. And just because you have a pre-determined "tone" with me, doesn't make you right. I know what women want a hell of a lot more than you.

How about this. You said your piece, I said mine, it's all good.

This thread should die, or go back on topic.

OP, you should ditch the girl as nicely as possible and look somewhere else.

Baggage sucks. Even if you don't care about looks, she's got some deep down issues so she clearly isn't a good catch.

Archived