The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

I don't mean this offencively, so please don't take offence, but I think you're being just as immature as her.

I appreciate that you want to give 'it' time, but if you're just in 'it' in order to figure out how to get out, and haven't yet, then you're just leading her on, and honestly, you're just as guilty of handling the situation immaturely.

Now, don't get me wrong, but if you've made the decision to walk away, then man up and be honest with her. You owe her that much, even though she went ahead and gave the pic that you were waiting for. Or, give her a time to meet up in the near future, stick to it, and move forward with her, or move on without her.

A: I have been here a long time and though I don't post often, I read a lot and am confident BB can take care of herself and not likely to let an internet post get to her. (Unless I totaly lost my reading comprehension skills) In fact sometimes overdoing it on the Whiteknighting can be a little demeaning as well. Let her fight her battles, especially when she picks a fight in the first place.

Could you enlighten me please as to how I "picked the fight" in this particular thread? I didn't start this. Or would it just be better if I didn't participate in any thread in any forum of this board? Would that solve the 'argument' vs 'debate' vs 'picking a fight' issue once and for all for all of you? I stated my stand on this issue previously in this thread, post #212.

And as far as 'whiteknighting' goes, my gratitude and and acknowledgement to the courageous few who have stood up and been counted for taking a very unpopular public position in defending me against some of the immature miscreants on this board......a very difficult thing to do given the poisonous atmosphere and feeding frenzy that seems to descend upon anyone who dares to do so. I have taken an untold amount of sh*t and abuse from a certain segment here, both in the public areas and private areas of this board with very few people willing to have my back. Please don't denigrate those who have shown that they have the cojones to defend me as they have much more integrity, respect and courage than many who sign in here on a regular basis.

So thank you, White Knights....you know who you are. You are..........quite simply......... THE BEST! You recognize that I am able to handle the miscreants, hoodlums and immature brats....yet have my back regardless. And for that, there are no words big enough to express my gratitude.

Edit: I realize this response is strongly worded, Timberwolf, and as your post is the one quoted it may appear that the content is primarily directed at you. While it is, in regard to certain points.......perhaps there is supposed to be humour there that I am missing in these wee hours of the morning?

Archived