Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
313 replies to this topic

#301 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:27 AM

Your actions speak otherwise.

but if you want to go there.........

unless it is BB taking a stand..................because then it might hurt scorps feelings

But don't worry cupcake.........I'm sure you will get tonnes of pluses from the kiddies here for attacking her instead of contributing to the topic at hand

as I said before Good Job

:sadno:

What do pluses have to do with anything? Should I make a note asking to not be?

Edited by Satan's Evil Twin, 03 September 2012 - 08:28 AM.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#302 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:29 AM

Just telling it like it is.

If you can't handle her contributions maybe this isn't a good place for you.

Have you even contributed to this topic or did you just wander in to attack her?
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#303 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:35 AM

Just telling it like it is.

If you can't handle her contributions maybe this isn't a good place for you.

Have you even contributed to this topic or did you just wander in to attack her?

Have you contributed to this topic or did you just wander in to white knight for her attack me?

When I wandered in, I was just telling it like it is.

Can't handle her contributions? Like calling Stefan a "sexist swine"? Or referring to people she disagrees with as miscreants? If you can't handle my contributions maybe this isn't a good place for you.

Do you want to tell me to relax and go outside next? Maybe tell me I'm taking this too seriously? Remind me it's the internet?

Edited by Satan's Evil Twin, 03 September 2012 - 08:37 AM.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

#304 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:38 AM

Yes. My first post was directly to the OP.

I see none of yours were.

You just wandered into to attack BB. She replied with a humorous and non-attacking response. You kept pushing with your attacking.

Good job

#305 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:41 AM

Yes. My first post was directly to the OP.

I see none of yours were.

You just wandered into to attack BB. She replied with a humorous and non-attacking response. You kept pushing with your attacking.

Good job

Great job, you made a post on topic. I'm sure you have more right than me to continue to derail this thread with your incessant whining.

Posted Image

#306 hockeyfan87

hockeyfan87

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:42 AM

I don't usually agree with Bertuzzi Babe but the post that initiated most of this drivel was about "primal instinct". I, as a male, recognize it as a stupid comment but comments like that are just best ignored and not questioned (in my opinion). They are probably meant in a half serious half joking manner.

Despite that she probably has a totally different perspective as a female. The comment is clearly misogynist/sexist. And for someone not to say anything would almost be condoning the comment which if the roles were reversed (I being a female) I would probably feel compelled to respond as well.

#307 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:48 AM

Have you contributed to this topic or did you just wander in to white knight for her attack me?

When I wandered in, I was just telling it like it is.

Can't handle her contributions? Like calling Stefan a "sexist swine"? Or referring to people she disagrees with as miscreants? If you can't handle my contributions maybe this isn't a good place for you.

Do you want to tell me to relax and go outside next? Maybe tell me I'm taking this too seriously? Remind me it's the internet?

If attacking you is calling you out for attacking her then yeah.............you got me..............

Did you cross out the Stefan statement because it doesn't exist? I couldn't find it (sincerely).

I could handle your contributions just fine if they were on topic instead of attacking my friend.

I couldn't care less what you do with the rest of your day.

Edited by Shift-4, 03 September 2012 - 09:26 AM.

#308 hockeyfan87

hockeyfan87

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,502 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:51 AM

Not to be annoying but saying you "could care less" implies you do care some bit with what he does with his day. I hate it when people use this term wrongly because they mean it to be impactful yet it means the opposite of what they intend. :)

#309 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 08:58 AM

Not to be annoying but saying you "could care less" implies you do care some bit with what he does with his day. I hate it when people use this term wrongly because they mean it to be impactful yet it means the opposite of what they intend. :)

Yes. The saying should be "I couldn't care less".
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#310 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:01 AM

If attacking you is calling you out for attacking her then yeah.............you got me..............

Did you cross out the Stefan statement because it doesn't exist? I couldn't find it (sincerely).

I could handle your contributions just fine if they were on topic instead of attacking my friend.

I could care less what you do with the rest of your day.

Dang, it was Newsflash.

Posted Image

#311 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:24 AM

It was a typo ::D

#312 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

LEGENDARY POSER

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,107 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:31 AM

Posted Image

OK guys, argument ends here. Back to posting on topic please....

deb, time to put your money where your mouth is

marge.jpg

i'm not alone; i'll never be

#313 SukhKular

SukhKular

Canucks Rookie

• Members
  • 1,526 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:45 AM

deb, time to put your money where your mouth is

What? :huh:
I'm saying Aladeen a lot because http://forum.canucks...dpost__10922428

I bet when Schneider turns 38, he will have broken all of Luongo's records.

Posted Image

General Manager of Buffalo Sabres; CDC Omega League; CM Connected; NHL 13; [[[[PS3]]]]

#314 debluvscanucks

debluvscanucks

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,848 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 09:49 AM

Agreed GJ.....

To those ignoring the in thread warning, we'll do it officially.

24 hour suspensions will be issued to those continuing to repeatedly argue their point after the in thread warning was issued. Don't care whose fault, etc. - we're all responsible for how and if we react (and can choose not to). If I miss anyone, please bring it to my attention...

Upon the suspended members' return, any further arguing will result in a longer (perhaps permanent?) suspension. You're ruining it for everyone guys/girls and enough is enough!

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.