Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Meeting a (very) insecure girl from online.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
313 replies to this topic

#181 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:08 PM

What does PMS have to do with anything? Sexist.

I see your reading comprehension is still stuck in second grade..... but then again, calling you a sexist swine might violate the board rules and still be beyond your second grade comprehension........ so I won't.

This... :rolleyes:.... says it best.

(And only confirms what I've suggested about you all along.....you just keep confirming it in your own words with no help from anyone!

Good job and well done, old chap! :lol:)

I find the term butt buddy offensive. I've received personal messages from people who agree. I demand an apology and permission to label you as homophobic.

:^^^ Pretty much as expected. The art of wit seems to have eluded you today.

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 02 September 2012 - 01:15 PM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#182 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:13 PM

Or do you want to take a chance and possibly find the love and woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? There are two sides to this coin......on the one hand you can be one of the 'learning curve' OR you can find the person you will love forever..........LIFE is a crapshoot.........and if you're willing to throw away a chance to find someone who will be a either a memory in your life or a permanant part of your life just for the sake of possibly not being hurt...then it says a great deal about your own psyche......

And you have another good point here. I look at it like this. There are relationships to fight for and then there are ones that aren't. We all have to pick and choose our battles in life right? Now, if someone that said they really cared about me and valued me and all that, but not enough to send me a picture at the very least, or meet up with me for a coffee or whatever, then i'd have to seriously question the sincerity of the words and character of the person. Emotional baggage is something we all have, surely, but that's not an excuse to not reciprocate a simple thing like a picture. If a person is self-conscious, then be open about it with the person that you claim to care about and value. Chances are, they'll care and continue to value. But, if you play these games because of vanity, or low-self-esteem, or self-conciousness, then i suggest that this person isn't ready to be in a committed relationship and needs more time to work things out by themself and on themself.

You can't roll the dice and keep betting. Eventually you'll go broke, because there are more bad bets, than good ones out there, which is why you have to be able to identify the bad bets,. make an honest assessment of your options and odds, and sometimes not go 'all in'.

Posted Image Pittsburgh Penguins - CDC GML Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#183 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

Tip o' the day: Ignoring BB saves you time on loading all the emoticons when viewing CDC.

Also saves you from being called a sexist swine, but that's neither here nor there.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#184 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:21 PM

What does PMS have to do with anything? Sexist.

I find the term butt buddy offensive. I've received personal messages from people who agree. I demand an apology and permission to label you as homophobic.

Posted Image

Posted Image

"My goal is to win the Stanley Cup, and after the offer I received from Buffalo, I believe this is the best place to make it happen." - Christian Ehrhoff

#185 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:25 PM

Tip o' the day: Ignoring BB saves you time on loading all the emoticons when viewing CDC.

Also saves you from being called a sexist swine, but that's neither here nor there.

It's taken you this long to figure that out? :P :lol:

#186 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:30 PM

It's taken you this long to figure that out? :P :lol:

No, I haven't bothered, but only because I enjoy watching you flip your crap every other day for no reason. Then again, it's growing old and it's not I'd be missing anything of value.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

#187 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:34 PM

No, I haven't bothered, but only because I enjoy watching you flip your crap every other day for no reason. Then again, it's growing old and it's not I'd be missing anything of value.

Thanks...... and when you 'flip your crap' due to blatant idiocy....... "for no reason" .....turn around will be fair play? Just checking.....

Don't worry, I won't attempt any more "diffuse the situation" humour your way today as you are obviously not in the mood.......

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 02 September 2012 - 01:41 PM.

#188 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:37 PM

That was more than unwarranted.

I'm disappointed.

#189 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:39 PM

Thanks, Vlad....... and when you 'flip your crap' due to blatant idiocy....... turn around will be fair play? Just checking.....

I don't think you're flipping your crap due to blatant idiocy. In fact I think I would start flipping my crap due to blatant idiocy by allowing this conversation to continue.

Good job using my real name. Have a star. :sadno:

Posted Image

#190 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:40 PM

That was more than unwarranted.

I'm disappointed.

Sorry mate, I disagree.

You know, it seems our most common point of contention is over agreeing and disagreeing with BB.

Posted Image

#191 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:41 PM

I don't think you're flipping your crap due to blatant idiocy. In fact I think I would start flipping my crap due to blatant idiocy by allowing this conversation to continue.

Not many would have known had you not pointed it out after-the-fact either. What kind of sticker does that deserve?

#192 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:43 PM

Sorry mate, I disagree.

You know, it seems our most common point of contention is over agreeing and disagreeing with BB.

Yep, and you crap on her despite her repeated attempts to not do so to you, and even when she tries to diffuse you with a bit of humour.

Well done.

#193 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

I don't know what your issue is with me today (always), Satan's Evil Twin but if it irritates you so damned much, put me on ignore.

#194 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:44 PM

Uh-oh

BB's hurting little boys' feelings again :lol:

:lol:
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#195 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:46 PM

Not many would have known had you not pointed it out after-the-fact either. What kind of sticker does that deserve?

I have no problem with it being known. I do think it's valuable to point out the motivation behind its mention here. Surely it wasn't entirely benign, yes?

Posted Image

#196 Jai604

Jai604

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,033 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

Or do you want to take a chance and possibly find the love and woman you want to spend the rest of your life with? There are two sides to this coin......on the one hand you can be one of the 'learning curve' OR you can find the person you will love forever..........LIFE is a crapshoot.........and if you're willing to throw away a chance to find someone who will be a either a memory in your life or a permanant part of your life just for the sake of possibly not being hurt...then it says a great deal about your own psyche......

I'm just trying to help out here, and suddenly it's about my issues? lol

Taking a chance at love is one thing, but it's naive to think that TIMING doesn't have a lot to do with it. Two people, who would otherwise be perfectly compatible, may find each other at the wrong time. One may be ready, one may be not, or extenuating circumstances in their lives just don't make having a relationship conducive.

I agree for the most part that going for it and not having regrets is a good approach, but sometimes, you have to know when to make that move. Blindly throwing yourself at every chance is horrible advice.

Right now is not the right time for ML18 to make that move.

RIP LB RR PD

#197 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:49 PM

I have no problem with it being known. I do think it's valuable to point out the motivation behind its mention here. Surely it wasn't entirely benign, yes?

Oh, benign like your post was, you mean? It's been rectified......god forbid anyone should ever retaliate to a snotty, snarky, out of the blue post like the one you made. Take a chill pill, go outside and enjoy the sunshine.......pick another whipping boy for your bad mood today.

#198 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:50 PM

I'm just trying to help out here, and suddenly it's about my issues? lol

Taking a chance at love is one thing, but it's naive to think that TIMING doesn't have a lot to do with it. Two people, who would otherwise be perfectly compatible, may find each other at the wrong time. One may be ready, one may be not, or extenuating circumstances in their lives just don't make having a relationship conducive.

I agree for the most part that going for it and not having regrets is a good approach, but sometimes, you have to know when to make that move. Blindly throwing yourself at every chance is horrible advice.

Right now is not the right time for ML18 to make that move.

It was a general everyone "your own psyche" :)

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 02 September 2012 - 01:51 PM.

#199 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

No, knowing her I wouldn't have concluded that motive. She's got more character than that.

I think you leapt to the wrong conclusion about her motivation, tbh.

A miscalculation maybe....but maliciousness? Nope.

#200 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:51 PM

Yep, and you crap on her despite her repeated attempts to not do so to you, and even when she tries to diffuse you with a bit of humour.

Well done.

Well I don't think I crapped on anyone, just spoke my mind.

Posted Image

#201 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

No, knowing her I wouldn't have concluded that motive. She's got more character than that.

I think you leapt to the wrong conclusion about her motivation, tbh.

A miscalculation maybe....but maliciousness? Nope.

Perhaps. I don't presume to know, only interpret as best I can.

Posted Image

#202 Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 24,379 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:52 PM

Well I don't think I crapped on anyone, just spoke my mind.

and in doing so did what you think you didn't.

#203 GodzillaDeuce

GodzillaDeuce

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,123 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:53 PM

so much pent up aggression being let loose in this thread

i think it's time for a CDC group e-hug

well I'm sorry that gd is soo perfect

#204 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

:bored:

You should reflect on this thread and take that advice.

And still with the.........

Alas, a broken foot deems otherwise :(

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 02 September 2012 - 02:01 PM.

#205 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:55 PM

Oh, benign like your post was, you mean? It's been rectified......god forbid anyone should ever retaliate to a snotty, snarky, out of the blue post like the one you made. Take a chill pill, go outside and enjoy the sunshine.......pick another whipping boy for your bad mood today.

Posted Image

#206 Shift-4

Shift-4

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,452 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 01:58 PM

so much pent up aggression being let loose in this thread

i think it's time for a CDC group e-hug

Posted Image
Hockey is the only sport, the rest are just games.

#207 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:04 PM

"Middle-aged"? :lol:

Posted Image

And I'm guessing you've never heard the old "Never kiss and tell" saying, either................

And besides, this thread isn't about 'sleeping' with the woman in question...

And if you think that 'sleeping' with a woman grants you all knowledge of women, you are deluded...........massively and monstrously deluded.

You've slept with 'dozens' of women at 26..... you must have an imaginary doctorate by now and everything...... :rolleyes:

LMFAO at an immature 26 year old who thinks he knows infinitely more about 'women's needs' that women do......

Assumed you were middle aged because of how up tight you are. Relax. It's an internet forum.
No. Seriously. Relax. Get out, get some fresh air.
I think having women chasing me grants me the title of knowing what women want. You think it's easy to sleep with attractive women? No. It took time. I figured out what they wanted, and I can assure you it wasn't me being a nice, gentle loser.
If I want to get married to a slightly overweight chick with no prospects I'll try your approach though. Thanks.

PS. It's because every single one of your posts has you being in an argument with someone.

Edited by Stefan, 02 September 2012 - 02:10 PM.

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#208 diesel_3

diesel_3

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,481 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:07 PM

This thread had me at the .gif battles.
Posted Image
Thanks to JimLahey for the great Sig!
Posted Image
SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS!

#209 Stefan

Stefan

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,390 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:13 PM

Best post of the thread.

gallery_9059_470_12899.jpg

(1 Peter 2:18)

Slaves, be subject to your masters with all reverence, not only to those who are good and equitable but also to those who are perverse.

#210 GLASSJAW

GLASSJAW

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,377 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:15 PM

Best post of the thread.

excuse me

rsz_mad_men.jpg

le temps restitué

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.