Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Canucks Shoes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 Vancity_77

Vancity_77

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 09:28 PM

I'm not exactly sure if this is in the right place, but hey, they're Canucks shoes and there's been a lot worse in here!
My friend draws on custom shoes (Vans mostly, but others as well) and of course I had to get a pair of nucks shoes!
The whale is a tad off, but I still think they look dope. The design is mostly my idea, however I did get some help.
I go to university in Kelowna but I'm hoping to rock these to a couple games this year providing there's hopefully a season!
I also have the VanCity logo on the back of both shoes, as if it was the nike logo or something.
Anyways, here they are:
Posted Image

you make one cent on those and welcome to the law suit ;)
We are our own worst enemy!

#32 schlaBAM

schlaBAM

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,320 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:39 AM

you make one cent on those and welcome to the law suit ;)

I didn't make any money off them lol, I paid for them!

And to the person wanting a picture of the back, hopefully I will have one tomorrow as I just finished packing all my stuff to move back to university.

Edited by schlaBAM, 02 September 2012 - 12:40 AM.

Posted Image

XBL: canucks4lyfe

#33 Bodee

Bodee

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,257 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 02:53 AM

Well I mean I'm not going to be wearing them alot, I want to keep them white and whatnot. You can buy like 30 dollar target-brand shoes and they'll be cheaper, thats just the way some people like it

You misunderstood me. I'm all for that way of thinking if it suits you...........as you are the artist. However I would expect to pay you a decent rate for your talent and time, so I would want that money justified by your art work being carried out on some good quality Vans.
Kevin.jpg

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.