The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Gilman on Team 1040 earlier - 8/31/12

Strombone1

Luongo - He mentioned Mike's on the phone at a constant pace about a lot of different players on different teams.

CBA - talks are "way above [his] pay grade"

Shane Doan - they contacted his agent yesterday. They have declared their decision on several occasions. They told Shane's reps that the Canucks are going to be patient with his decision.

They made an offer that stands, they won't go back on it and renegotiate.

Kassian - BF% was worked on. They wanted to add strength and add endurance such that he can play on the ice longer.

Garrison - Has been an extremely valuable asset since the signing without even officially stepping on the ice on an official capacity.

Can't wait to see Kassian play this year.

I know - alot of you have BFF issues - and are sad because your BFF was traded to Buffalo...perhaps having a hard time with your dedication to the Canucks, or giving Kassian a chance... but I think I can predict with confidence that he should/will pleasantly surprise us.

I know - alot of you have issues - are sad because your BFF was traded to Buffalo...and are having a hard time with your dedication to the Canucks, or giving Kassian a chance... but I think I can predict with confidence that he should/will pleasantly surprise us.

I know - alot of you have BFF issues - and are sad because your BFF was traded to Buffalo...perhaps having a hard time with your dedication to the Canucks, or giving Kassian a chance... but I think I can predict with confidence that he should/will pleasantly surprise us.

Good update on a few things, but I'd be surprised if the CBA talks were really above his pay grade. Sure, he may not be directly involved in the negotiations, but since he's our resident capologist he'll definitely be keeping a close eye on potential outcomes so he can offer contracts that will help us, not hurt us.

Good update on a few things, but I'd be surprised if the CBA talks were really above his pay grade. Sure, he may not be directly involved in the negotiations, but since he's our resident capologist he'll definitely be keeping a close eye on potential outcomes so he can offer contracts that will help us, not hurt us.

contrary to what bluesman says, i totally agree. the cody nut-huggers will be proven to be just that and will curl up in a ball crying in a corner as kassian will kill it.

edit: now that bluesman has edited, i must also edit, to agree with him too....

Archived