Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NHLNEWS

STOP HOCKEYYINSIDERR

34 posts in this topic

I thought he b****ed at everyone who asked him about his identity.

We have investigators on all of these fake insiders right now. We have information on them. They will be shut down soon, we are just waiting for the right time

He claims to be Alex Daigle yet he can't remember where the 1993 draft was held or who he scored his first NHL goal against among other things.

I have to give you props on the response. Disagreeing without flaming is hard to see now a days

Actually he doesn't claim to be Alex daigle... he says he is not and he didn't say those because he doesn't want people knowing who he is get your facts straight or your the next Hockey Insider

Whoever he is, he's an unfunny, sensitive whiner who attacks anyone who questions his credibility.

Actually he doesn't claim to be Alex daigle... he says he is not and he didn't say those because he doesn't want people knowing who he is get your facts straight or your the next Hockey Insider

he also gets the breaking stories before TSN

Show me one that wasn't posted publicly by someone else first. I've got some pretty damning evidence for that in the thread I linked above too. You might as well start on /topic/334379-hockeyy-insiderr-everyones-favorite-twitter-rumormonger-is-probably-a-17-year-old-kid/">the first page of it.

EDIT: Anyways, why isn't this locked yet? Everyone away for the long weekend?

he also gets the breaking stories before TSN

Hockeyinsiderr has free speech, if you don't wanna hear his BS rumours then don't follow him. I just ignore him. Best way to stop him is if he becomes irrelevant.