Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

STOP HOCKEYYINSIDERR

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#31 JensenFan2011

JensenFan2011

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,394 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:08 PM

Show me one that wasn't posted publicly by someone else first. I've got some pretty damning evidence for that in the thread I linked above too. You might as well start on the first page of it.

EDIT: Anyways, why isn't this locked yet? Everyone away for the long weekend?

the only rumor he really screwed up was the parise to te penguins one, ever since then no one gave him a chance even though he has been breaking trades and signings... actually money and term before TSN.

#32 Pears

Pears

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,378 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:13 PM

he also gets the breaking stories before TSN

You mean the ones he either pulls out of his arse or gets them from NHL 12 BAGM?

In my eyes drouin is overrated he can score in the qmjhl but did nothing in last two gold medal games that canada lost. Fox will be better pro than him talk to me in five yrs

Gaudreau has one NHL goal whereas all your "prized" prospects have none.

ryan kesler is going to the chicago blackhawks ...       quote me on it

#33 etsen3

etsen3

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,580 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:19 PM

Hockeyinsiderr has free speech, if you don't wanna hear his BS rumours then don't follow him. I just ignore him. Best way to stop him is if he becomes irrelevant.

#34 Templeton Peck

Templeton Peck

Faceman

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,042 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 01:29 PM

Please pay attention to where you are posting, this is not Canucks related, so it does not belong in Canucks talk.

In any event, he has been banned as a source on this site for a long time now, since he first appeared on the scene here pretty much.

It's already been beaten to death really and making more threads is just giving him more attention at this point. There is a thread in off topic that was fairly recent that can be bumped if people still want to talk about it, otherwise new threads on the matter will just be deleted at this point.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Please read the Board Rules.

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.