The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Video] Together We Can

Froggy Fresh

Amazing how people say this is Bettman's fault. Let's put it this way: the players were happy to get back to playing in 2005 with a cap of $39 million. Now 7 years later, and with just about no inflation in the world since then, the owners are offering a cap of $58 million for next year and the players have no interest in even voting on this. They act as if the NHL offer takes away all their gain- but 39 to 58, not that bad. I can`t see how this lock out is all Bettman`s fault. Add to this that Fehr would not open the negotiations until May and well, it makes it even harder to only blame Bettman. It`s like the school teachers in BC, you know that every contract will be a conflict, been like this for decades and will continue like this. It`s not the people at the top.

Great video with some great shots.

Burrows catching the puck in OT game against Hawks, Bieksa with Rypien's father, Bieksa's series clincher against San Jose....i can go on and on.

just hope to have a new season to again enjoy this beautiful game

No you are not the victim here...Stop watching the game my god people talk about addiction. Find something else todo this winter.

Let them burn themselves seriously they know they can do this because the fan base are suckers...They know it We pay there salaries stop make them pay....gone to do something else now : )

Archived