Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CheddaBurger

SS#91

7 posts in this topic

I think the Tampa Bay logo under the MK of Stamkos is unnecessary, and the rest of the canvas looks a little plain. I like what you did with the Stamkos render, though.

I really like the lightning and text. But you could add more to the BG, and I don't like how the two renders overlap each other.

Very happy to see you back here :)

*inhales*

Ooolala I really like the double render! The lighten mode with a tad of blur, GENIUS. ...And even just everything in general about renders is nice, the effects, lighting, placement, colour, the whole 9 yards :P. not to mention this picture makes him look like a beast. I also really like the text. It's simple, but I can tell that a lot of work was put into it. And to top it off the burgundy for "STAMKOS" was a really original choice, and you made it flow very well, good job good job.

The only two things that I don't like are the bolts logo and his signature :sadno: . They both look kinda off and mess with the flow of the whole thing. However, I don't think you should necessarily get rid of them, unless you can replace them. Just getting rid of them all together would make the wallpaper even more empty. Which brings me to my last point; I agree with GI, I think the right side of the Sig is a little two boring :bored: . But having said that, if you wanted to keep it simple you did it perfectly. Once again with a really broad colour choice and you pulled it off beautifully.

Over all I really do like this; It has good flow, a very nice focal point, and delicious colours :lol:. If you were to do something with the background, I would really like to see some more original things from you (one thing I thought would look good was a huge picture of clouds, preferably taken from just above them, but thats just me). ...and I still cant get over that sexy second render :wub:. This is probably the best wallpaper I have seen all year.

take that marinated.pea ;)

[Edit]: does anyone know how to do the love smiley face?

Very happy to see you back here :)

*inhales*

Ooolala I really like the double render! The lighten mode with a tad of blur, GENIUS. ...And even just everything in general about renders is nice, the effects, lighting, placement, colour, the whole 9 yards :P. not to mention this picture makes him look like a beast. I also really like the text. It's simple, but I can tell that a lot of work was put into it. And to top it off the burgundy for "STAMKOS" was a really original choice, and you made it flow very well, good job good job.

The only two things that I don't like are the bolts logo and his signature :sadno: . They both look kinda off and mess with the flow of the whole thing. However, I don't think you should necessarily get rid of them, unless you can replace them. Just getting rid of them all together would make the wallpaper even more empty. Which brings me to my last point; I agree with GI, I think the right side of the Sig is a little two boring :bored: . But having said that, if you wanted to keep it simple you did it perfectly. Once again with a really broad colour choice and you pulled it off beautifully.

Over all I really do like this; It has good flow, a very nice focal point, and delicious colours :lol:. If you were to do something with the background, I would really like to see some more original things from you (one thing I thought would look good was a huge picture of clouds, preferably taken from just above them, but thats just me). ...and I still cant get over that sexy second render <3. This is probably the best wallpaper I have seen all year.

take that marinated.pea ;)

[Edit]: does anyone know how to do the love smiley face?

This one?

:wub:

[/code]

Thank you very much