389 replies to this topic

#181 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 02:25 PM

This is really strange , when i am not logged in i can see your last few posts armada , and when i log in they disappear .

I watched the first of your videos , and it was FREAKIN FANTASTIC mate .

It really captured the vibe of a bunch of friends rippers , just out having a good time on a beautiful day , the editing was pretty damned good too brother .

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work :)

edit

then i post something and of some your posts appear but it will not let me plus them , strange .

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 10 November 2012 - 02:29 PM.

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

tony-abbott-and-stephen-harper-custom-da

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#182 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 07:48 PM

This is really strange , when i am not logged in i can see your last few posts armada , and when i log in they disappear .

I watched the first of your videos , and it was FREAKIN FANTASTIC mate .

It really captured the vibe of a bunch of friends rippers , just out having a good time on a beautiful day , the editing was pretty damned good too brother .

I am looking forward to seeing more of your work :)

edit

then i post something and of some your posts appear but it will not let me plus them , strange .

Right on!

So i'll be going down to the shop tomorrow to get some ski waxing tools, what am I going to need other than the Iron and wax?
Posted Image
______________Eat, Sleep,Posted ImageRave, Repeat

#183 Ghostsof1915

Ghostsof1915

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,988 posts

Posted 10 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

Thanks Armada!
GO CANUCKS GO!
"The Canucks did not lose in 1994. They just ran out of time.." Barry MacDonald Team1040

Posted Image

#184 Lancaster

Lancaster

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:04 AM

Are you describing the base ?

Good tips guys^

Ya or are you asking for a shop to get it repaired at?

I'm not too familiar with snowboard terminologies, just the edges of the board has a bit of wear and tear on it. Probably the bindings require some adjustments too.

Most reviews I've read online are pretty vague about prices and some reviews are like over 5+ years old.
Just thought maybe some folks here may have some more relevant info.

#185 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:29 AM

Right on!

So i'll be going down to the shop tomorrow to get some ski waxing tools, what am I going to need other than the Iron and wax?

Well, lots of wax, you might as well pick up some for all the temp ranges from +5 to -30. You are going to need it depending on the snow temp(not air temp). Get a good scraper too because it will make or break your wax job.
virtus junxit mors non separabit.

Hockey season must be back on, the crazies are coming out again....

#186 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 12:18 PM

I'm not too familiar with snowboard terminologies, just the edges of the board has a bit of wear and tear on it. Probably the bindings require some adjustments too.

Most reviews I've read online are pretty vague about prices and some reviews are like over 5+ years old.
Just thought maybe some folks here may have some more relevant info.

Seems like your edges need sharpening. What I suggest is you take your board to any board shop ask them if your board needs any tune ups. They'll check it out and tell you everything that you'll need to know for free.

If you're in Vancouver then check out Vancouver Ski & Board services, they're dedicated to tune ups for boards and skis. They're on East 2nd in Vancouver or you could just check out all the board shops (Comor, Boardroom, etc..) on West 4th in Vancouver. From what I remember you'll most likely pay $30-$50 for a full tune. filling of major gouges, base grind, bevel and sharpen edges, de-tune, wax and texture brush. I'm using Sports Junkies prices but those prices are fairly universal from when I got my old skis done at North Shore Ski and Board. You'll most likely have to leave your board there for the day and then pick it up the next day.

Trust me, once you get that tune done you'll feel a MAJOR difference in how you ride. It'll feel brand new.

Here's Vancouver Ski & Board Services website: http://www.vanski.ca...ces-tuneups.php

But if you want to do it yourself you can, its fairly easy. I'm gonna do it for the first time for my skis. The only issue is the tools can be a bit pricy but once you have everything you'll never have to worry about paying for a tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3wQ5glxJrc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZqHf0nZOSg&feature=relmfu

I think I'll be doing a "clinic" there one day to get a certificate and learn all the tuning tricks.

Thanks Armada!

Anytime. Enjoy the snow, you'll re-find your old passion.

Well, lots of wax, you might as well pick up some for all the temp ranges from +5 to -30. You are going to need it depending on the snow temp(not air temp). Get a good scraper too because it will make or break your wax job.

What about brushes?

Edited by Armada, 11 November 2012 - 12:42 PM.

Posted Image

#187 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

Right on!

Like mountain man said a good scraper is handy , one made out of some sort of perspex or plastic is good , never use a metal scraper on boards or ski's .

A good file is handy as well
the best place to get one of these is a hardware store .
Posted Image As for the matter of a brush , ask at the shop you go to if they have a buffer of some sort for sale , i tried tro find an image of one , but could not .

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 11 November 2012 - 01:56 PM.

The Real war is not between the east and the west. The real war is between intelligent and stupid people.

Marjane Satrapi

That men do not learn very much from the lessons of history is the most important of all the lessons that history has to teach.

Aldous Huxley.

#188 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 04:43 PM

Like mountain man said a good scraper is handy , one made out of some sort of perspex or plastic is good , never use a metal scraper on boards or ski's .

A good file is handy as well
the best place to get one of these is a hardware store .
Posted Image As for the matter of a brush , ask at the shop you go to if they have a buffer of some sort for sale , i tried tro find an image of one , but could not .

I think I'll hold out on the files until later on in the season.

They suggested I get a Nylon brush (Which I can get at any ordinary store) but they didn't have any at the time, only steel brushes? But what's the difference between a steel brush and a nylon brush, I forgot to ask? Also, do I use it before putting on wax or after?

These are the things I bought:

Kuu Iron Maiden Waxing Iron $49.00
Posted Image
This Scraper $6.00
Posted Image

Wintersteiger Ski Vice support $83.00
Posted Image

I also bought 180g of Yellow Wax (Temp 0 celcius to -6 celcius) since I ski in a warmer climate plus a Swix handy scraper.

Edited by Armada, 11 November 2012 - 04:46 PM.

Posted Image

#189 schlaBAM

schlaBAM

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 10:57 PM

so stoked for the season! 20 days until biggie opens and 11 for silverstar! no dual mountain passes this year though :/

I'm riding my stuff out for another year, then i'll just use it to ride street and whatnot.

I ride with an Elan Prodigy, with K2 Sweater Boots+Bindings. I ride mostly park, but I also love skiing cliffs, pillow lines, powder etc.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by schlaBAM, 11 November 2012 - 11:00 PM.

Posted Image

XBL: canucks4lyfe

#190 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 11:07 PM

so stoked for the season! 20 days until biggie opens and 11 for silverstar! no dual mountain passes this year though :/

I'm riding my stuff out for another year, then i'll just use it to ride street and whatnot.

I ride with an Elan Prodigy, with K2 Sweater Boots+Bindings. I ride mostly park, but I also love skiing cliffs, pillow lines, powder etc.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Great brand board and I love the colours of the bindings.
Posted Image

#191 schlaBAM

schlaBAM

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:43 AM

Great brand board and I love the colours of the bindings.

Thanks, I love them too! 3 seasons old though, starting to get old so I may have to replace stuff next year.. Either that or I'll spoil myself and pick up a set of Oakley Airwaves hahah

Posted Image

XBL: canucks4lyfe

#192 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:19 AM

I think I'll hold out on the files until later on in the season.

They suggested I get a Nylon brush (Which I can get at any ordinary store) but they didn't have any at the time, only steel brushes? But what's the difference between a steel brush and a nylon brush, I forgot to ask? Also, do I use it before putting on wax or after?

These are the things I bought:

Kuu Iron Maiden Waxing Iron $49.00
Posted Image
This Scraper $6.00
Posted Image

Wintersteiger Ski Vice support $83.00
Posted Image

I also bought 180g of Yellow Wax (Temp 0 celcius to -6 celcius) since I ski in a warmer climate plus a Swix handy scraper.

The iron and scraper look great , and the ski-vice looks fantastic mate .

I used a base cleaner in the shop , but now i just wipe my ski's clean with a damp rag .

I would never use anything made of steel on my base , the nylon brush is the way to go .

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#193 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:24 AM

The iron and scraper look great , and the ski-vice looks fantastic mate .

I used a base cleaner in the shop , but now i just wipe my ski's clean with a damp rag .

I would never use anything made of steel on my base , the nylon brush is the way to go .

Excellent.

Finally I can do everything on my own.

Thanks for the help!
Posted Image

#194 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:26 AM

The brush is used after you have scraped the excess wax off .

And the for the first few runs the snow will strip the remainder off the base , this is good as you do not want a layer of wax on the outside of your base .

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#195 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:29 AM

Excellent.

Thanks for the help!

Glad to help , hope it is not too long before you are smashing a wind lip :)

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#196 Mountain Man

Mountain Man

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 386 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 04:51 AM

Excellent.

Thanks for the help!

I think its awesome that you are doing it on your own! as for the brush differences, nylon one will help buff out some of the crap you may have accumulated along the way(little rocks and dirt). also it wont damage your base layer because its softer. A steel brush will ruin your base layer, and very unevenly remove the wax, also there is a very high chance that you could get pieces of steel stuck in your ski or board that may hurt your hand or rust out and allow for water to get into your base which will deteriorate the equipment over time.

Also for waxing tips, there are tons of videos out there on the best techniques for them, careful if you wax them the same as one directional skis like the ones for cross country you wont have free glide back and forth.

Once you got it all set up post some pics!
virtus junxit mors non separabit.

Hockey season must be back on, the crazies are coming out again....

#197 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 11:09 AM

I think its awesome that you are doing it on your own! as for the brush differences, nylon one will help buff out some of the crap you may have accumulated along the way(little rocks and dirt). also it wont damage your base layer because its softer. A steel brush will ruin your base layer, and very unevenly remove the wax, also there is a very high chance that you could get pieces of steel stuck in your ski or board that may hurt your hand or rust out and allow for water to get into your base which will deteriorate the equipment over time.

Also for waxing tips, there are tons of videos out there on the best techniques for them, careful if you wax them the same as one directional skis like the ones for cross country you wont have free glide back and forth.

Once you got it all set up post some pics!

Awesome thanks!

I will for sure but I took a picture of the setup yesterday just to test it out. I'm gonna buy a nylon brush and then i'll be doing it in the near future just before the mountains open.

Posted Image

Edited by Armada, 12 November 2012 - 11:12 AM.

Posted Image

#198 Hunter56

Hunter56

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 12:12 PM

I've always wanted to try out snowboarding for a very long time. Never could (no mountains or resorts where I am) and no one I know ever really showed interest in it. I'm determine to try it out one day though.

How long does it take to get the hang of it and how similar is it to skateboarding? I'm probably not going to be flying through the air doing tricks lol but I love the idea of cruising down a mountain. Can't wait til I can finally hit the bunny slopes haha.

#199 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:00 PM

GOOD NEWS LOCAL RIDERS!!!!

Cypress has announced they will open this WEDNESDAY!!!!!

With last evening's 30 cm snowfall we are working to open as much terrain as possible for Wednesday. We have some wet weather forecast for the rest of today and tomorrow before clearing for Opening Day.

Upper Ricker's (Upper Fork), mid Jasey Jay, and lower Jasey Jay/Panorama received the most Man Made Snow and we expect them to be in excellent condition. We are hauling snow to mid Panorama and Easy Rider and may be able to open depending on the weather over the rest of today and tomorrow.

We plan to have several features open in the "Skate Park" on the Upper Mountain off Eagle Express - should be a good start up Park to get the rust out!

http://cypressmountain.com/

FINALLY! After 6 months I can finally hit the slopes! Its been too long. I might cry.

Edited by Armada, 12 November 2012 - 01:01 PM.

Posted Image

#200 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,300 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:32 PM

Awesome thanks!

I will for sure but I took a picture of the setup yesterday just to test it out. I'm gonna buy a nylon brush and then i'll be doing it in the near future just before the mountains open.

Posted Image

I see you bought the iron I suggested ;)

Get the nylon fibre brush though - it will help to smooth the base after scrapping the wax. It allows the snow to 'wick' away easier, thus giving you more speed.

Edited by Squeak, 12 November 2012 - 01:34 PM.

Posted Image

#201 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:48 PM

I've always wanted to try out snowboarding for a very long time. Never could (no mountains or resorts where I am) and no one I know ever really showed interest in it. I'm determine to try it out one day though.

How long does it take to get the hang of it and how similar is it to skateboarding? I'm probably not going to be flying through the air doing tricks lol but I love the idea of cruising down a mountain. Can't wait til I can finally hit the bunny slopes haha.

Its fairly similar, same concept except your feet are kept in bindings on the board. Its pretty easy to pickup, just gotta be patient. In fact, I ride with Jagermeister^ who only went 3 times prior to last season and now he's a pro. You should be able to pick it up pretty quickly as long as you're doing it right. Just bend those knees and balance it out.

Good luck man, once you get up there that's all you're ever going to want to do. Its heaven on earth up there.

I see you bought the iron I suggested ;)

Get the nylon fibre brush though - it will help to smooth the base after scrapping the wax. It allows the snow to 'wick' away easier, thus giving you more speed.

Absolutely. You, Mountain Man and Ratiocinator know best.

Edited by Armada, 12 November 2012 - 01:50 PM.

Posted Image

#202 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,300 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:53 PM

Its fairly similar, same concept except your feet are kept in bindings on the board. Its pretty easy to pickup, just gotta be patient. In fact, I ride with Jagermeister^ who only went 3 times prior to last season and now he's a pro. You should be able to pick it up pretty quickly as long as you're doing it right. Just bend those knees and balance it out.

Good luck man, once you get up there that's all you're ever going to want to do. Its heaven on earth up there.

Absolutely. You, Mountain Man and Ratiocinator know best.

I will say it though.

You need to step up your game - locals are for chumps.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#203 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 01:56 PM

I will say it though.

You need to step up your game - locals are for chumps.

Posted Image

Its better than nothing. When I'm done school or work I always go up for the night for a good 5-7 hour session.

Then Whistler on the weekend at least once a month. I want to go down to Baker or Stevens Pass one weekend and maybe Kicking Horse this season.

Edited by Armada, 12 November 2012 - 01:58 PM.

Posted Image

#204 Squeak

Squeak

Canucks Star

• Members
  • 8,300 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:00 PM

Its better than nothing. When I'm done school or work I always go up for the night for a good 5-7 hour session.

Then Whistler on the weekend at least once a month. I want to go down to Baker one weekend and maybe Kicking Horse this season.

I have always been under the thought - that I would rather go to Whistler 5 times a year, rather then the locals 10 times.

You get much better terrian, better snow, shorter line-ups, and allows you to 'push' yourself.

I also like to go during the week - take a Monday (or Tues or Wed)off work and go up there. You literally ski up to the chair-lift every single time.

I did buy a season's pass to Seymour, a few years ago, I went once.
Posted Image

#205 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 02:53 PM

Then Whistler on the weekend at least once a month. I want to go down to Baker or Stevens Pass one weekend and maybe Kicking Horse this season.

Right on mate .

If you really love riding you go out everyday no matter what the conditions .

In 2006 , i basically rode the village loop all season , green runs , because we had the worst season ever recorded
Posted Imagenote at the peak we had a 50 cm base.

But i still rode every day , i just love skiing .

Some of the kids from the school groups we decked out with gear used to blow me away , it could be pissing with rain , hardly any snow , and when they would return their ski's and when we asked them what sort of a time they had they would say, we had the best time ever mister .

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 12 November 2012 - 02:54 PM.

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#206 JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo

JoeyJoeJoeJr. Shabadoo

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,583 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 03:01 PM

GOOD NEWS LOCAL RIDERS!!!!

Cypress has announced they will open this WEDNESDAY!!!!!

http://cypressmountain.com/

FINALLY! After 6 months I can finally hit the slopes! Its been too long. I might cry.

Hopefully you have another pair of skis for the early season. I always kept an old pair of "rock skis" handy just for such occasions. Turning over your skis at the end of your first day and seeing wood will tend to make you a little gun shy.
Posted Image

#207 Hunter56

Hunter56

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 198 posts

Posted 12 November 2012 - 06:22 PM

Thanks man! It does look really fun, can't wait!

#208 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 01:41 AM

Where To Ski Right Now - Or Really Soon
Views : 3673
By brigidmander | November 12th, 2012

Over the weekend 18 inches dropped in Bozeman, Montana. Two more feet fell in Alta, Utah, to make for a 43-inch base one week ahead of opening day. California’s Mammoth Mountain is open from top to bottom. Sixteen inches of snow just blanketed Grand Targhee in Wyoming. And on the east coast, in a glimmer of brightness along Hurricane Sandy’s tragic path, mid-Atlantic and northeastern ski resorts received a bounty of snow.

Early season blizzards or not, opening day is inching closer at all resorts. So to make sure you are ready to shred as early as possible we decided to compile a list of some major - and not so major - US resort opening days, and those resorts that have already opened. So drag the gear out of its summer hibernation, replace whatever you trashed last season, and update to the latest and greatest. Before you know it, winter will be full-on, so get out there and get ready.
While this list is pretty long, it does not list every resort in the United States. If you know of a resort opening, list it in the comments. Dates subject to change.

COLORADO

Arapahoe Basin: OPEN
Loveland: OPEN
Copper Mountain: OPEN
Wolf Creek: Nov. 14
Winter Park Nov. 14
Eldora: Nov. 16
Vail: Nov. 16
Beaver Creek: Nov. 21
Steamboat: Nov. 21
Monarch: Nov. 21
Crested Butte: Nov. 21
Telluride: Nov. 22
Aspen Mtn: Nov. 22
Snowmass: Nov. 22
Ski Cooper: Nov. 22
Purgatory: Nov. 23
Silverton: Dec. 1
Howelsen: Dec. 1
Sunlight: Dec. 7
Aspen Highlands: Dec. 8
Ski Granby Ranch Dec. 12
Powderhorn: Dec. 13
Buttermilk: Dec. 15

UTAH

Brighton: OPEN
Solitude: Nov. 14
Alta: Nov. 16
Park City: Nov. 17
Snowbird: Nov. 15
Canyons Nov. 23
Powder Mountain: Nov. 21
Snowbasin: Nov 22
Deer Valley: Dec. 8

WYOMING

Grand Targhee: Nov. 23
Jackson Hole: Nov. 24
Snow King: Dec. 8

WASHINGTON:
Stevens Pass, Nov. 21
Mt. Baker: Tenatively Thanksgiving
Crystal Mountain: TBD

IDAHO

Sun Valley: Nov. 22
Schweitzer: Nov. 17

MONTANA

Big Sky: Nov. 22
Bridger Bowl: Dec. 8
Whitefish Mountain Resort: Dec. 8
Montana Snowbowl: Dec. 11
Moonlight Basin: Dec. 8
CALIFORNIA

Bear Mountain: OPEN
Mammoth: OPEN
Northstar at Tahoe: Nov. 16
Squaw Valley USA: Nov. 21
Kirkwood: Nov. 21
Alpine Meadows: Dec. 7
Homewood: Dec. 10

NEW MEXICO

Taos: Nov. 22

Alaska

Alyeska: Nov. 21

ARIZONA

Arizona Snowbowl, TBD, mid-December

OREGON

Mt. Hood Meadows: Nov. 19
Mt. Hood Ski Bowl: Nov. 25
Mt. Bachelor: Tentatively Nov. 21

WISCONSIN:

Trollhaugen: OPEN

NEW YORK

Whiteface: Nov. 23
Gore: Nov. 25
Hunter Mountain: Nov. 25
Plattekill: Dec. 11

MAINE

Sugarloaf: OPEN
Sunday River: OPEN

VERMONT

Okemo: OPEN
Killington: OPEN
Stratton: November 24
Stowe: November 17
Jay Peak: November 23
Mad River Glen: November 22, Tenatively

PENNSYLVANIA

Whitetail: Dec. 4
Blue Knob: Dec. 14
Camelback: Dec. 16

WEST VIRGINIA:

Timberline Resort: Dec. 8
Winterplace: Dec. 9
Canaan Valley: Dec. 10

Edited by The Ratiocinator, 13 November 2012 - 01:43 AM.

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

#209 Armada

Armada

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • 13,989 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 09:25 AM

Its like Christmas ^ :frantic:

Mountains I definitely want to go to:

Stevens Pass
Mt. Baker
Mt. Hood
Mammoth <--- I think I might go, depending on if my mom and I go down to visit my dad for Christmas in California
Bear Mountain

The snow gods are helping out Whistler big time for opening day next week (November 22nd). Look at that snowfall on the weekend at 1140m (Mid level). Potential +60 snowfall in 3 days. Good cause I'm going up on the 24th :towel:
Posted Image

Hopefully you have another pair of skis for the early season. I always kept an old pair of "rock skis" handy just for such occasions. Turning over your skis at the end of your first day and seeing wood will tend to make you a little gun shy.

I do but you know how tempting it is to use my new skis I just got. :towel:

Edited by Armada, 13 November 2012 - 09:34 AM.

Posted Image

#210 Buddhas Hand

Buddhas Hand

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • 5,159 posts

Posted 13 November 2012 - 03:34 PM

This sucks , when i am logged out your last post shows armada , and when i log in it disappears .

Marjane Satrapi

Aldous Huxley.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.